This blog is about the Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Set Screen Timeout Settings. We will try our best so that you understand this guide . I hope you guys like this blog, Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Set Screen Timeout Settings. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Set Screen Timeout Settings
The screen timeout feature determines the time required between the period when you stop pressing your Galaxy Note 9 and when the screen automatically turns off without having to press the Power button. This feature helps especially when you need to check your phone intermittently. When enabled, you won’t have to keep unlocking your Samsung Galaxy Note 9. There are different screen timeout options to suit your preferences.
Set up screen timeout feature on Galaxy Note 9
- The Galaxy Note 9 has six pre-installed screen timeout options, namely 15 seconds, 30 seconds, 1-2-5 minutes, and 10 minutes.
- The screen timeout feature works in a dedicated menu with the same screen timeout name which can be found in General Settings> Display
- The Screen Timeout function also integrates well with the Smart Stay function which is designed to identify if your focus is on the screen or not if your gaze is on the screen then the screen brightness will automatically decrease
Turn on or off the Smart Stay feature on Galaxy Note 9
- Turn on your smartphone and open the home screen
- Click on the Settings menu
- Tap the Display icon
- Select Smart Play and move the button left or right to turn on and off
Disable screen timeout feature on Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Turn on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and launch the Settings app
- Click on About phone
- Click the build number seven times repeatedly to unlock developer mode
- After unlocking Developer mode, launch the Settings menu
- Tap on Developer Options which will now appear in the Settings menu
- Click on the Stay Awake option
From now on, your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 will migrate from using the Screen Timeout function to the Smart Stay function. If you ever get tired of the Smart Stay feature and want to go back to the default settings, follow the same guide to disable the feature.
Final remarks: Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Set Screen Timeout Settings
I hope you understand this article, Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Set Screen Timeout Settings. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.