This blog is about the Samsung Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus Bookmarks On Menu. We will try our best so that you understand this guide . I hope you like this blog Samsung Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus Bookmarks On Menu. If your answer is yes then please do share after reading this.
Check Samsung Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus Bookmarks On Menu
The latest Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 plus is a great phone, with a super fast internet app. If you spend a lot of time online, you will probably use certain websites more often than others and want to access them quickly. The good news is that you can access the internet quickly through the dialer feature on your Samsung device.
The feature will allow you to bookmark your favorite websites and access the sites faster than normal. There’s even the option to add the bookmark directly to the home screen, giving you direct access to the website without even having to launch your web browser.
These shortcuts will do the same as any other shortcut icon on the home screen of your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus. They are very useful for quickly opening a certain web page directly from the home screen.back to menu ↑
How to add bookmarks on Samsung Galaxy S9:
- Start by going to your internet application
- Then go to your favorite website
- Go to bookmarks option
- Touch the Add button
- You will then be redirected to a bookmarks menu allowing you to edit your bookmark name or URL.
- When you’re done, just tap the Save button to finish
How to edit previously created bookmarks on Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus:
If you’ve used bookmarks before, you know that you can bookmark your website and easily adjust them in the settings menu. To do this, simply follow the steps below:
- If you want to edit a bookmark, just open your internet browser and go to the bookmarks menu. Then you will need to tap on the bookmark you want to edit and go to the more section. Then you can edit the bookmark and make the necessary changes, confirm the actions by tapping the OK button.
- If you want to delete a bookmark, you will need to go to your internet browser and then access the bookmarks menu. Next, find the page you no longer want in the list and long press on it. A menu will appear with a delete option.
- If you want to see your bookmarks, go to the internet browser and tap the bookmarks. You will then be given a saved page menu, where you can see all the bookmarked pages that you saved with your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus.
Final words: Samsung Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus Bookmarks On Menu
I hope you understand this article Samsung Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus Bookmarks On Menu, if your answer is no then you can ask anything via contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes then please share this article with your family and friends.