This blog is about the Samsung Galaxy S9 WiFi Printing Procedure. We will try our best so that you understand this guide . I hope you guys like this blog, Samsung Galaxy S9 WiFi Printing Procedure. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check Samsung Galaxy S9 WiFi Printing Procedure
The Samsung Galaxy S9 gives you the opportunity to print over a Wi-Fi connection any document that you store on your smartphone if you have a wireless printer at your disposal. Emails, PDFs, and images will go from your Galaxy S9 to paper in seconds.
However, your Android software comes with the wireless printing feature, so all you need is the correct drive plug-in on your phone for the Galaxy S9 to print any document wirelessly, as long as you know the simple steps to follow. we will detail in this article. Here are step-by-step instructions to help you set up Samsung Galaxy S9 WiFi printing.
WiFi printing instructions
The instructions below apply to any printer that can print wirelessly.
- Turn on your Galaxy S9
- Select “Application” and then tap the “Settings” icon
- Scroll down until you see the section labeled Connect and Share
- While on this page, identify the Print button and tap it
- Scroll through the list of default printers and click on the one you plan to use
- If you cannot find your printer, click on the “More” symbol and the phone will redirect you to the Google Play Store page where you can find your printer.
- Find your printer brand and install it from there
- Go back to Android settings and then select the print mark
- Please wait patiently to locate the printer
- After identifying the wireless printer, click on it
- Adjust the printing properties; The last available feature is the ability to configure printing:
- The quality
- 1-sided printing
- Two-sided printing
Print from the Galaxy S9 wirelessly
- Access the document you want to print or send to the wireless printer
- Select the three dots icon and click “print” in the upper right corner of the screen
- Tap the button on the bottom of your Galaxy S9 to start printing
Now you should know how to print wirelessly on Galaxy S9 after following the steps above. In short, install the necessary driver first. You then select your printer from the menu and finally start the document and press the Print button.
Final remarks: Samsung Galaxy S9 WiFi Printing Procedure
I hope you understand this article, Samsung Galaxy S9 WiFi Printing Procedure. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.