Hello everyone, today in this article, we will show you what One UI Home is. When we think of preinstalled Android launchers, the lack of customization options annoys us. But this is not the case with Samsung’s One UI launcher. It offers impressive features. What are these features? Let’s find out in this post in which we dive deep into the Samsung One UI Home launcher. So, without further ado, let’s get started.
One UI is full of experiences that allow you to do what you want effortlessly, translating into everyday mobile experiences. With One UI Home, you can tap the full potential of the Galaxy experience, with maximum familiarity on all your devices. Express yourself the way you want. OneUI is one of the most popular Android skins in the smartphone market. The latest version, One UI Home, brings some new features to the latest Samsung smartphones and tablets. In this guide, you will discover the most useful features of OneUI, such as the ability to track time spent on screen and other hidden features that will help you customize your Samsung Galaxy smartphone or tablet like a boss.
Samsung One UI Home: Everything You Need To Know
What is One UI Home
The custom software that Samsung adds to Android was not always called One UI. It was introduced in November 2018 with the Android 9 Pie update. Samsung developed One UI from scratch for devices with large displays to facilitate one-handed operation. Before One UI, the custom software was called Samsung Experience. All Android phones have a launcher. The launcher is a part of the user interface that allows you to launch applications and customize the home screen with items such as widgets.
One UI Home is Samsung’s official launcher for Galaxy smartphones and tablets. It is installed by default on all Samsung devices running any version of One UI. With One UI Home you can do many things. It allows you to hide navigation buttons to use full-screen gestures on the home screen, lock the home screen layout after app icons have been rearranged, sort apps into folders, and more.
The Best Features in One UI Home 3.0
- Samsung Free is an aggregator application that offers all kinds of information, such as daily news, in an easy-to-swipe feed. It is similar to Samsung Daily and Google Discover, but with less clutter.
Larger volume controls
- Samsung has revamped the volume control display to offer more control through the full volume panel. Although it occupies a large section of the display, it provides all the information you need within the slider, allowing you to vary the volume of media, notifications, and more.
Launcher and Game Tools
- Samsung’s Game Tools suite allows you to customize your phone’s settings to suit your gaming experience. Game Launcher is a dedicated folder that contains all installed games. You can also adjust the FPS of each game via a slider and change the resolution via a toggle menu.
Faster access to widgets
- Samsung One UI Home has also improved the way you interact with widgets. Now you can long press on an application and view some of the options related to the application. You can also scroll through useful widgets when a pop-up menu appears.
- Following Xiaomi’s and Huawei’s moves, Samsung now allows you to run more than one instance of the same app. You can now open the second messaging option via the advanced features in the Settings menu. This feature allows you to manage two messaging accounts of Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Snapchat or Skype at the same time.
You can delete or deactivate One UI Home?
One UI Home is a system app and, as such, cannot be disabled or deleted. While you can put other apps to sleep through the battery usage menu, you cannot do this for the One UI Home app. The options are dimmed, so no matter how many times you tap on them, you will never be able to do so.
This is because deleting or disabling the Samsung One UI Home app would prevent the native launcher from working, making it impossible to use the device. Samsung allows you to switch to a third-party option, but you cannot delete your launcher.
We hope you like our article on What is One UI Home. One UI Home is one of the most thoughtfully developed launchers and lets you get a unique Samsung device experience. It’s a significant improvement over the old TouchWiz system, both in terms of looks and features. We’ve only touched the surface of what One UI has to offer. There are a whole lot more things you can do to customize your Samsung phone. So if you like our article, then do share it with others.
I hope you understand this article, Samsung One UI Home: Everything You Need To Know.