If you want to know How to Schedule a Facebook Post. This old saying is still true when it comes to running the Facebook page for your brand. If you make a detailed content strategy ahead of time and stick to it, it will be much easier to keep your brand’s Facebook page updated. The art of scheduling Facebook posts is a great way to save time and promises to change the way you work, leading to better and more efficient results.
As you read through this article, you will find a treasure trove of benefits to scheduling Facebook posts ahead of time. you will also find a step-by-step guide that will help you learn how to master this art in different ways. Let’s get this trip going! With Facebook’s built-in scheduling tool, you can schedule posts for a Facebook group without leaving the group itself.
Why you should schedule Facebook posts
- Things happen. Even if your internet isn’t working or you can’t get to your computer, a Facebook post you schedule will still go out at the right time.
- You can have a better plan. When you schedule social media posts for a month or more, you can make sure that they fit with the story you want to tell. For example, if you have a limited-time offer, you could write and schedule each Facebook post to build a sense of urgency throughout the month.
- You can speed up the approval process. If a stakeholder or client needs to look over posts before they go live, you might find that approvals go faster if you give them a lot of posts to look over at once.
- Tracking time is easier. If your job requires you to keep track of time, you might find that setting aside a block of time to schedule Facebook posts is easier than keeping track of the time you spend on each post individually.
How to Schedule a Facebook Post
- Go to Facebook.com and sign in to your account there.
- Click Pages in the menu on the left side of the Facebook home page. Click the page you want to post on under “Pages you manage.”
- Once you’re on your page, use the menu on the left to scroll down and click Publishing Tools.
You’ll be taken to the site for the Facebook Business Suite.
Click Create Post in the upper right corner of Facebook Business Suite.
- On the left side of the pop–up, in the Text field, type your post.
- You can also add media or a location under the Text field.
- When you’re done writing your post, click the blue arrow pointing down next to the blue Publish button in the bottom-right corner of the window.
In the pop–up, click Schedule Post.
- Choose a date and time for your scheduled post in the small pop-up window, then click Save.
- Click Schedule Post in the bottom–right corner of the window, and your post will be published automatically at the date and time you chose.
How To Schedule Multiple Posts On Facebook?
- Date-time-based CSV file: This file gives you the ability to schedule posts according to a particular date and time.
- In the Pre-select Schedule CSV menu: choose the option to assign an existing Category to your CSV file.
Benefits of Scheduling Facebook Posts
- Reach more people: When you schedule a post, you can set it to go out at a certain time or to a certain group of people. This can help you get your content in front of more people who might be interested in it.
- Automate your social media: You can automate your social media marketing by scheduling posts. This can give you more time to work on other things.
- Get more engagement: When you schedule posts, you can try different times and audiences to see what gets the most engagement. This can help you get better at what you do over time.
- Stay consistent: You can keep your social media marketing consistent by scheduling posts. This is important if you want to be well-known on social media.
- Track your results: When you schedule posts, you can see what works and what doesn’t by keeping track of how they do. This information can help you improve how you market through social media.
On the left menu, click Planner. Click Schedule, and then from the menu, choose Schedule post. Choose the date and time you want the post to show up on the site. Under “Active times,” you can also choose a suggested time.
You need a separate business page on Facebook before you can start scheduling your posts. You can’t log in with your own account. If you haven’t made a Facebook page for your business yet, log in to Facebook and make one. Once your Facebook business page is set up, all you have to do is take a few simple steps.
Click the arrow next to the Publish button at the bottom of the page if you don’t want to publish your post right away. Then, choose the day and time you want the post to go live. Click Save to finish. Just click the blue button that says Schedule Post, and you’re done.