You can easily How to Screen Record on iPhone and Android by following the steps below. Read the full article to learn about some third-party apps that you can use to record screen on Android devices. Screenshot clearly means capturing or recording everything that happens on your phone screen.
In many situations, it’s helpful to be able to record what’s on your iPhone’s screen. You can use it to grab an interesting Instagram video that you want to share on Facebook or WhatsApp. No matter why, it’s easier than ever to record your screen on iOS. Here, you’ll learn how to record the screen on both the iPhone and the Android.
How to Record screen on Android phone
With built-in screen recorder
- The screen recorder is on the notification panel, so swipe down from the top of the screen and then swipe it again so you can see the quick settings.
- The Screen Recorder icon will probably not be here if this is your first time using it, so tap on the Personalize icon (shaped like a pencil) and then drag the Screen Recorder icon from the bottom of the screen to the top, to appear in Quick Settings. Then tap the arrow to exit.
- Swipe down from the top twice to see Quick Settings and tap the new “Screen Log” icon.
- Choose if you want to record audio with your screen recording and if you want to show where you touch the screen. To activate any of these settings, slide the buttons to the right.
- Tap “Start”.
- You are now recording. When you’re done, swipe down from the top and then tap the red Screen Recorder notification that says “Tap to stop.”
Recording with AZ Screen Recorder
- Download AZ Screen Recorder app from Google Play Store. Once you have installed it, launch the application. Follow the on-screen instructions that allow Screen Recorder to display on top of other applications.
- A series of icons will appear on your screen, one red and five smaller white icons. Tap the white icon with the red camera depicted inside.
- Press “Start Now”. You are now recording your screen.
- When you’re done recording, swipe down from the top of the screen. A small AZ Recorder menu bar will appear. Touch the two vertical lines to pause or the square icon to stop recording.
- Your video will be saved to your gallery once you click “Stop”.
Recording with XRecorder
- Download the app from the Google Play Store and install it. Once installed, launch the application.
- At the bottom of the screen, click on “Video” and then hit “Record” to start recording your screen.
- Lowering the “notification tone” at the top of the screen will allow you to pause or stop the recording entirely.
How to Screen Record on iPhone
- Head to Settings > Control Center.
- Enable Screen Recording to add a record button to your Control Center.
- Swipe down into your Control Center at any point, and tap the button to start recording.
- You can find your recordings in the Photos app, under Screen recordings, or you could find them in iMovie if you want to make some edits.
In case, the Screen Record option doesn’t show up, you will need to add it to the Quick settings panel. For that, open the Quick settings panel and tap on the Edit icon (looks like a pencil). Scroll down to view the complete list of settings available. You should see Screen Record at the bottom.
Android 11 and later versions have built-in screen recording features that make it easy for users to record their device’s screen without additional apps or tools.
SCR Screen Recorder is one of the most recommended Android cellphone screen recorders. You can record audio, video and also have the option of using the camera during the recording. The downside is that in order to access the app, you need root privileges, i.e., enable super user features.