In Jedi Survivor: How to Solve Path of Conviction Puzzle, as you explore the deserts of Jedha, you’ll come across several Path location puzzles. These are places around Jedha that have a ball and chute puzzle for you to solve. These paths have more than one benefit. When you finish the Path of Conviction, you will get a new Perk slot.
Before you can get to the Path of Conviction, you will need to upgrade Cal’s Ascension Cable. You can get this on your second trip to Shattered Moon as part of your main campaign. Follow the main storyline until you get this upgrade. After that, you’ll be ready to face the Path of Conviction.
How to Solve the Path of Conviction Puzzle in Jedi Survivor
- Push the first ball: Apply force to move the initial ball.
- Left: Towards the left side.
- Open the platform: Enable access to the platform above.
- Hop over: Jump across to the opposite side.
- Push the second ball forward: Move the second ball in the forward direction.
- Speed: The rate at which you push is crucial.
- Ascension cable: Utilize the ascension cable.
- Quickly: Perform this action with haste.
- Get to the pushed-out platform: Reach the platform that has been pushed out.
- Pull the ball: Retrieve the ball from that location.
- Drop down: Descend to a lower level.
- Push the first ball back: Move the initial ball to its original position.
- Cable: Employ the cable.
Jedi: Survivor Gameplay
In Star Wars Jedi: Survivor, the game play will build on what was possible in Jedi: Fallen Order and add to it. The game’s director, Stig Asmussen, has said that Cal’s powers won’t be reset, and that many of the skills and techniques he had learned by the end of the last game will be there when Jedi: Survivor starts.
At some point, Cal will also be able to do combo attacks with his friends. In the trailers, the Jedi Knight teams up with Merrin and Bode Akuna, a new character in the game who looks a lot like Han Solo.
Cal isn’t losing any of the skills he had at the end of the last game, so he will start out being able to make both a single-sided and a double-sided lightsaber. In Jedi: Fallen Order, Cal could use a limited-time attack to split the double-sided variant into two separate sabers. In Jedi: Survivor, using two lightsabers at the same time has become its own form.
As players make progress through the main story of Star Wars Jedi: Survivor, they are able to unlock a new fighting style for Cal called the Blaster Stance that uses both a lightsaber and blaster pistol in combat.
If you pre-ordered the game, you’ll get the exclusive pre-order content, The Jedi Survival Pack, with whichever edition you choose to buy. You can get a full breakdown of pre-order content on EA.com.
To get to this puzzle, you’ll want to fast travel to the Narkis Desert Arid Flats Meditation Point. From there, hop on a spamel and follow the pathway ahead of you from where you emerge at the Meditation Point. This will lead you directly to the Path of Conviction.