What a cool feature it would be if all you had to do was say “Cheese!” and your phone would take the best possible selfie for you without you ever having to move a muscle. You did hear that correctly, that’s for sure. This is not some science fiction fairy tale; rather, it is a fact. If you want to know how to Take Hands-Free Photos on Android and iPhone.
Setting up a camera that can be controlled by voice has a number of advantages beyond just the capacity to take selfies. It is capable of capturing speech much more quickly than you could type. Those who have difficulties seeing or speaking also benefit from this treatment. “Voice control” is not only an irresistible shortcut for taking a snapshot that everyone can take advantage of, but it is also an essential accessibility feature for anyone who has difficulty pressing the on-screen buttons.
How to Take Hands-Free Photos on Android
- Open the Camera app.
- Tap the three dots in the top right corner.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Voice control.
- Enable Voice control.
- Say “Take a picture” or “Cheese” to take a photo.
How to Take Hands-Free Photos on iPhone
- Open the Settings app.
- Scroll down and tap Accessibility.
- Tap Voice Control.
- Toggle on Voice Control.
- Say “Take a picture” to take a photo.
Benefits of Hands-Free Photography
- Safety: Taking photos without using your hands can make you safer in situations where it’s hard or dangerous to hold a camera. For example, using a hands-free method can help keep you safe if you are hiking in a remote area or taking pictures of a dangerous animal.
- Better photos: Taking pictures without your hands can help reduce camera shake and make your photos sharper. When you hold a camera in your hands, it’s easy to shake it, which can make your photos look blurry. Using a method that doesn’t require you to hold the camera can help get rid of blurry photos caused by camera shake.
- More creative photos: You can be more creative with your photos when you don’t have to hold the camera. You don’t have to worry about holding the camera while you try out different angles and compositions.
- Photos that are easier to take: In many situations, hands-free photography is easier to use than traditional photography. For example, using a hands-free method can make it easier to get everyone in the picture when taking a group photo or a selfie.
- More accessible photography: Photography is easier for people with disabilities to do if they don’t have to use their hands. People who have trouble holding a camera can still take pictures with a method that doesn’t require them to use their hands.
Apps for Hands-Free Photography
- Camera360: Camera360 is a popular camera app that has many features, such as a hands-free mode. To use hands-free mode, just tap the timer icon and choose how long you want the timer to last. You can also tell it to take photos and videos with your voice.
- Hands-Free Camera: Hands-Free Camera is a simple app that lets you take photos and videos without having to use your hands. Just put your phone on a flat surface and start recording to use the app. The app will automatically start recording when you move and stop when you stop.
- SelfieBot is a camera app that makes it easy to take selfies. The app has many features, including a mode that lets you use it without your hands. To use the hands-free mode, just put your phone on a tripod or selfie stick and start recording. The app will automatically find and follow your face as you move.
- Voice Camera is a camera app that lets you take pictures and videos by saying what you want to do. Say “Take a picture” or “Start recording” to use the app and start taking photos or videos. You can also tell it to stop recording, switch between cameras, or change the zoom with your voice.
- OpenCamera is a free and open source camera app that has a number of features, including a mode where you don’t have to use your hands. To use hands-free mode, just tap the timer icon and choose how long you want the timer to last. You can also tell it to take photos and videos with your voice.
You can take a picture without using your hands by telling your phone to “hit” the buttons you would normally use to take a picture. Go to Settings and then Accessibility to get started. To set it up, tap Voice Control.
You can control your iPhone and its apps with a few simple gestures: tap, touch and hold, swipe, scroll, and zoom. Tap. Touch something on the screen briefly with one finger. To open an app, for instance, tap its icon on the Home Screen.
You can use the “OK Google” voice command to turn on hands-free mode on an Android device. Open the Google app and tap the three horizontal lines in the upper left corner to use this feature.