This blog is about Tips to Turn Your iPhone into Google Phone. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog, Tips to Turn Your iPhone into Google Phone. If your answer is yes, please do share after reading this.
So lets keep reading for intertesting info:
Check Tips to Turn Your iPhone into Google Phone
Just like the App Store for iOS devices, the Google Play Store is the go-to place for Android device owners when it comes to apps and games. Since Android apps can’t run on iOS devices, there’s no way to run the entire Google Play Store on an iPhone or iPad. But that is not the end of the story. Google offers the “Google Play Movies & TV” app for iOS, as well as “Google Play Music” and “Google Play Books”. You can install any of these apps to access Google Play content on your iPhone or iPad. If you have content from Google Play and want to access it on your iPhone, you can install the appropriate apps.
Tips to turn your iPhone into a Google phone
Google Apps for iOS
- Google Chrome. You can use the Chrome browser app on your desktop. Add it to your iPhone and your web searches and preferences will be synced across all your devices.
- Google maps. Although Apple Maps has successfully caught up after a poorly reviewed release of its Maps app, if you’re familiar with Google Maps, use it on your iPhone.
- Youtube. It is the preferred application for watching videos. There is also a YouTube Kids app with curated content for young children. Set parental controls to block searches and flag videos you think are inappropriate. The app has three options depending on the age of your child: preschool, school age, and all children.
- Google Hangouts. It has cross-platform support so you can message your friends and switch between devices as you please. You can also use it for video calls with one or more people and group chats.
- GoogleDrive. It can replace iCloud for file storage and backup, and seamlessly integrates with Google Docs and Sheets for writing, editing, and collaborating on the go.
- Gmail and Google Calendar. With one Gmail address, you can access these apps on all your devices and back up your contacts to Gmail so you can quickly transfer them to a new phone (iOS or Android).
- Wear (formerly Android Wear and Wear OS). This app works with all kinds of wearable technology except Apple Watch. Download it if you have any of the top rated smartwatches from LG, Motorola, Samsung and other companies.
- Google voice. It bypasses your carrier’s voicemail service and transcribes your messages, so you never have to listen to another. While the transcript was initially almost incomprehensible, it is now more accurate.
- Gboard. The official Google keyboard was released on iOS devices before Android devices. It has top-notch features, including swipe typing and built-in Google search. It also supports multilingual typing, so you can switch between languages with the push of a button, and GIFs and emoji.
- Google photos. Although the app no longer offers free unlimited storage, you do receive some free storage space and affordable rates can buy as much more space as you need. The app automatically tags your photos with the location and the subject or elements of the image. For shots of people, Google Photos uses facial recognition to group them together.
- Google News. Google News app replaced Google Play Newsstand. It is the counterpart of Apple News; you choose the publications and websites you like to read and access them in the same place. Subscribe to digital magazines and newspapers and read issues within the app. Be sure to go into settings and change your preferred browser for opening links to Chrome.
- Google workspace. Google announced in June 2021 that it will make its Workspace collaboration tool available to anyone with a Google account. Previously, it was only available to paying subscribers. Workspace is not an app; it binds all Google applications tightly and integrates them. You can access its features by downloading the Google Chat app for iOS.
Final words: Tips to Turn Your iPhone into Google Phone
I hope you understand this article, Tips to Turn Your iPhone into Google Phone. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.