The problem with the EA server’s connections is not a new one. It has always been there and always will be, but that doesn’t mean you can’t fix it. In this article, we’ll show you how to Fix Unable To Connect To EA Servers issue or “You lost your connection to the EA servers” in Origin or any other EA-related app, this article is for you. Below we will mentioned some ways to fix EA.com unable to connect issue.
Fix Unable To Connect To EA Servers issue
Restart your router
- Press the Power button on the router to turn it off.
- Now unplug it.
- Wait about a minute, and then plug it back into where it gets its power.
- Turn it back on and check to see if the connection is stable now.
Disable your firewall/antivirus
- Press Windows key + S and type firewall. Select Windows Defender Firewall.
- Now select Turn Windows Defender Firewall on or off.
Select Turn off Windows Firewall for both Private and Public connections and click on OK.
Flush your DNS Resolver Cache
- Right-click on “Start.”
- Pick Command Prompt (Administrator).
- Enter “ipconfig /flushdns” and hit the Enter key.
- Type “ipconfig /registerdns” and press Enter.
- Enter “ipconfig /release” and hit the Enter key.
- Enter “ipconfig /renew” and hit the Enter key.
- Enter “netsh winsock reset” and hit the Enter key.
- Turn the computer back on.
Ensure EA Servers Are Up and Running
- Go to the official site for EA Help.
- Find the game that is giving you the error and click on it from the Games menu in the top left corner of the screen.
- Wait a few seconds and then click on the Server Status link on the right side of the screen.
Perform Some Basic Fixes
- Before doing anything else, turn your device off and on again. This usually fixes most connectivity problems.
- If you use the same EA account on more than one device, make sure that it’s not logged in on more than one device at the same time.
- Stop using a proxy server or a virtual private network (VPN).
Change DNS settings
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Click Network and Internet, then click Network and Sharing Center, then click Change adapter settings.
- Choose the tab for Networking.
- Click “Advanced” and then click “DNS.”
- Select OK.
- Select Use these addresses for DNS servers.
Connect to the platform account
- Go to the same page to sign in to your EA account.
- Log in to your account with EA.
- Go to where you set up your account.
- Go to the Connections tab and check to see if the platform account, like Steam, is already connected.
Update the network driver
- Device Manager can be reached by pressing Win+X.
- Network adapters need to grow.
- Right-click on the network driver you want to update and then click on Update driver.
- Finish the process of updating.
- Restart your PC.
Why can’t I connect to the EA servers?
The EA server being down is the most likely cause of this error. If it’s down, there’s nothing you can do about it except wait for the engineers to fix it. But sometimes the problem can also be caused by how you connect to the Internet. You need to make sure your network isn’t slow or shaky. This error can also happen if your date and time are wrong.
One of the most common reasons why Apex Legends can’t find any servers is that the game is being run without administrative rights. Some network adapters that are old or broken can interfere with your connection and cause the problem at hand. Another reason why Apex Legends can’t connect to the servers is that the DNS cache data is broken.
EA’s “most polished” Madden, Madden 23, suffered what the company is calling a “data storage issue” that resulted in 60 percent of the franchise modes logged in during a specific timeframe to be permanently corrupted.