How To Update Disney Dreamlight Valley on PC, PS5/PS4, Switch Changes to Disney’s Dreamlight Valley. It’s time to remember! It also adds a lot of new things for players to discover and fixes bugs to make the game more fun. With this update, there are a lot of things to look forward to. Simba and Nala are coming to the Valley and taking players on a trip to The Lion King Realm, among other things. But a lot of people don’t know what to do to update the game.
Other updates have brought characters straight to the valley, like the “A Festival of Friendship” update, which put Mirabel from Encanto and Olaf from “Frozen” around the valley for players to find and recruit. No matter what kind of content an update says it will have, regular players of Disney Dreamlight Valley will probably want to get back to their magical worlds as soon as possible.
To do this, players should make sure they know how to update their game ahead of time so that nothing gets in the way of them getting back to their mission of putting the valley back to how it used to be. Don’t worry, because in our guide, we explain how to update Disney Dreamlight Valley on Switch, Steam, PS5, and Xbox Game Pass.
Benefits of Update Disney Dreamlight Valley
- New content: Updates can also add new characters, quests, locations, and items to the game.
- Changes to the game’s balance: Updates can also make changes to the game’s balance, like changing the stats of items or characters.
- Performance improvements: Updates can also make the game run better by making it run more smoothly or cutting down on lag.
- Updates can also include security updates that can help keep hackers out of your account.
System Requirements for Disney Dreamlight Valley on PC, PS5/PS4, and Switch
|PC||CPU: Intel Core i3-540 or AMD Phenom II X4 940<br>RAM: 6 GB<br>GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT, 512 MB or AMD Radeon HD 6570, 1 GB<br>OS: Windows 10 (64-bit)<br>DirectX: Version 10<br>Storage: 10 GB available space||CPU: Intel Core i5-4690 or AMD Ryzen 3 1300X<br>RAM: 8 GB<br>GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960, 4 GB or AMD Radeon R9 380, 4 GB<br>OS: Windows 10 (64-bit)<br>DirectX: Version 11<br>Storage: 10 GB available space|
|PS5/PS4||CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 1200 or Intel Core i5-4460<br>RAM: 8 GB<br>GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti or AMD Radeon RX 560<br>OS: PlayStation 4 or PlayStation 5<br>Storage: 10 GB available space||CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 or Intel Core i7-7700<br>RAM: 16 GB<br>GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti or AMD Radeon RX 580<br>OS: PlayStation 4 or PlayStation 5<br>Storage: 10 GB available space|
|Switch||CPU: NVIDIA Tegra X1<br>RAM: 4 GB<br>GPU: NVIDIA Maxwell 2<br>OS: Nintendo Switch<br>Storage: 10 GB available space||CPU: NVIDIA Tegra X1+<br>RAM: 6 GB<br>GPU: NVIDIA Maxwell 2+<br>OS: Nintendo Switch<br>Storage: 10 GB available space|
How To Update Disney Dreamlight Valley on PC
- Go to the Microsoft Store.
- Click on Library (bottom left corner of the screen).
- Scroll or use the Search Bar at the top of your screen to find Disney Dreamlight Valley.
- Click Update to proceed with the update.
Steps To Update Disney Dreamlight Valley on PS5/PS4
- Turn on your PlayStation 5 or PlayStation 4.
- Go to the Home screen.
- Find the Disney Dreamlight Valley icon.
- Press the Options button on your controller.
- Select Check for Updates.
- If an update is available, it will start downloading automatically.
- Once the update is downloaded, it will install automatically.
- Once the update is installed, you can start playing Disney Dreamlight Valley.
How To Update Disney Dreamlight Valley on Switch
- Start the game and save your progress.
- Turn off the game.
- Hover over the Dreamlight Valley icon on your Switch home screen.
- Press the ‘+’ button that appears.
- A menu will open with the Software Update option.
- Click on the Software Update option to update the game.
Staying Updated: Disney Dreamlight Valley and New Content Releases
- Follow the official Disney Dreamlight Valley social media accounts: You can follow the official Disney Dreamlight Valley social media accounts on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram to stay up-to-date on the latest news and announcements.
- Subscribe to the official Disney Dreamlight Valley newsletter: You can subscribe to the official Disney Dreamlight Valley newsletter to receive regular updates about the game, including news about new content releases.
The game supports cross-progression. However, to enjoy this feature, you will need to purchase a Founder’s Pack Edition for each platform you’d like to play on (with the exception of playing across PS4 and PS5).
The items in this pack are account-bound and you will need the Founder’s Pack itself to play the game. This means that you would need to purchase the Founder’s Pack on every platform you own the game. With the existence of cloud saves, you won’t be required to purchase the pack on every platform anymore.
Disney Dreamlight Valley utilizes a cross-save feature, allowing players to save their progress on one platform and then continue right where they left off on another.