If you live in Hong Kong and want How To Use ChatGPT In Hong Kong, a popular language model for AI, you may have noticed that you can’t use the service without a VPN connection. This can be annoying for people who want to use the platform for different things, such as learning a language, doing research, or making chatbots.
Don’t worry, though, because there are ways to use ChatGPT in Hong Kong. In this article, We will look at the different ways you can access ChatGPT in Hong Kong and give you a full guide to how to use the platform.
How To Use ChatGPT In China
- Sign up at site OnlineSIM.
- Go to the tab called “Refill Balance” and add money to your account in any way you like. (You’ll need at least $3 to buy your virtual phone number.)
- Go to the page for making a ChatGPT account, fill out the form, and check your email to activate your account.
- After you enter your name and birthday, ChatGPT will ask you to confirm your phone number.
- Go back to OnlineSIM and look for “USA” and “ChatGPT” in the menu for “Receive SMS.”
- Click on the blue “$3.00” button to get your virtual phone number.
- Copy your virtual phone number and paste it into ChatGPT.
- Get your SMS code by going back to OnlineSIM. (It will show up right under your virtual phone number.)
- When you enter that SMS code into ChatGPT, your account will be turned on.
What Is ChatGPT?
ChatGPT is short for Chat Generative Pre-trained Transformer, which is its full name. It is a chatbot that OpenAI made and built. Since it came out, millions of people have signed up for ChatGPT to help them do things like quickly answer a question, write and fix computer programs, write blog posts, and more.
But ChatGPT is not available in all of the world’s countries. Countries, regions, and territories have gotten help from it. The list does not include China or China Hong Kong. On the other hand, users must also verify a phone number from a country that is supported. Because of these two rules, people in China won’t be able to use ChatGPT.
Download OpenAI ChatGPT app
OpenAI is making it easier than ever for people to get ChatGPT. OpenAI just announced that iOS users in the United States will be able to get a free app called ChatGPT. Hold on tight, because it won’t be long before it spreads to other countries.
This exciting launch happens only six months after OpenAI made ChatGPT available online to the public. Since then, it has caused a panic in the tech industry, with companies rushing to make and release their own tools that can create impressive written work and images based on what the user tells them to do. If you can download this app, than you can visit on Google Play Store
Microsoft-backed OpenAI, the creator of ChatGPT, does not make its services available in Hong Kong, either. The company lists 163 markets where it is available. Many of the places not listed are either sanctioned or exhibit tight internet controls, including Russia, Iran, North Korea and China.
Hong Kong has no plans to formally introduce ChatGPT for internal government use, the city’s technology minister has said, citing its potential risks and limited access as he made his stance clear on the controversial software.
Poe offers access to ChatGPT and GPT-4; Claude Plus and Claude Instant, two different bots from Anthropic; Sage, also based on ChatGPT; and Dragonfly, a model using a different method than the rest. You can chat with any of the six bots as if you’re flipping between conversations with different friends.