This guide is about the How to View Live Lyrics with Apple Music on iPhone & iPad, Karaoke Style. I will try my best so that you understand this guide very well. I hope you all like this guide How to View Live Lyrics with Apple Music on iPhone & iPad, Karaoke Style.
Have you ever wanted to see the lyrics of songs included in the music you listen to on your iPhone or iPad? With Apple Music, you can easily watch the lyrics to the live song of all the songs, karaoke style. Words and lyrics flow across the screen, making it easier to keep tabs on what’s being sung and when.
When we encounter a really good song, we look for its words on the internet. If you’re an iPhone or iPad user, your best bet so far has been to see all the lyrics on Apple Music or search Google with a web browser. As you can tell, this isn’t really handy, especially if you’re using your iOS device to listen to music. Fortunately, that has changed with the recent iOS 13 update, as the iPhone and iPad music app is now fully capable of displaying lyrics in real time, even though its feature requires an Apple Music subscription.
If you’re already an Apple Music subscriber and want to take advantage of this feature to see live lyrics, you’ve come to the right place.
In this article, we’ll discuss exactly how you can view real-time lyrics on your iPhone and iPad using Apple Music. Let’s look at it and learn how this works.
How to watch live lyrics with Apple music on iPhone and iPad
While you can view the lyrics of songs on a device with an older iOS version, the ability to view lyrics in real time is exclusive to the iPhone and iPad with iOS 13 or later. So make sure your device is up to date and simply follow the instructions below to avoid confusion.
- Open the “Music” app from the iPhone or iPad home screen.
- Tap the “Now Playing” bar at the bottom of the screen or simply open the song you want in Apple Music.
- Tap the “play” button to start playing the song.
- Now tap the word icon to the left of the AirPlay icon, as shown in the screenshot below. If this icon is gray for you, it means that the words are not available for the song being played.
- The words in the song being played here are shown in bold. To scroll through the lyrics or hide the playback menu, just swipe up.
- If you notice carefully, the lyrics will sync and move as the song continues, so you don’t have to scroll when you’re trying to sing along. In addition, you can tap any line in this lyrics section and the song will move to that section.
The ability to watch real-time lyrics is very useful for aspiring singers trying to follow a song, almost making it a portable karaoke partner.
Nevertheless, this feature has a reasonable share of warnings. First, you need to be connected to the Internet and subscribe to Apple Music, as mentioned earlier, in order to use Live Lyrics.
Also, the subscription does not guarantee live lyrics for all songs on Apple Music, as it only works as long as the lyrics are available for a particular song. So if you expected this feature to work with your locally stored music, you have no luck. It is worth noting that these restrictions also apply to regular lyrics when they appear in Apple Music.
Remember, you can also see all the music in a song from all the music on Apple Music on your iPhone or iPad as a single lyrics page if you want to see all the words and prose without flowing on the screen.
What do you think about adding real-time lyrics to Apple Music? Do you think this feature will change the way you search for lyrics while listening to your favorite songs? Let us know your thoughts and opinions in the comments section below.
Benefits: How to View Live Lyrics with Apple Music on iPhone & iPad, Karaoke Style
- The How to View Live Lyrics with Apple Music on iPhone & iPad, Karaoke Style guide is free to read.
- We help many internet users follow up with interest in a convenient manner.
- The price of the How to View Live Lyrics with Apple Music on iPhone & iPad, Karaoke Style guide is free.
FAQ: How to View Live Lyrics with Apple Music on iPhone & iPad, Karaoke Style
In this guide, I told you about the How to View Live Lyrics with Apple Music on iPhone & iPad, Karaoke Style.
In this guide, I discuss about the How to View Live Lyrics with Apple Music on iPhone & iPad, Karaoke Style, which is very helpful.
Apple Devices only.
mac OS or iOS
Final note: How to View Live Lyrics with Apple Music on iPhone & iPad, Karaoke Style
If you have any queries regards the How to View Live Lyrics with Apple Music on iPhone & iPad, Karaoke Style, then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “How to View Live Lyrics with Apple Music on iPhone & iPad, Karaoke Style”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add more methods to the guide How to View Live Lyrics with Apple Music on iPhone & iPad, Karaoke Style, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help.