This blog is about What Is Discord Nitro? Everything you need to know. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog, What Is Discord Nitro? Everything you need to know. If your answer is yes, please do share after reading this.
So lets keep reading for intertesting info:
Check What Is Discord Nitro? Everything you need to know
Already signed up for your Discord Nitro subscription? If you haven’t noticed, Discord offers multiple subscription options to its platform of over 150 million active users. Many people are seeing that their regular discord has limitations. For gamers around the world, Discord should ring a bell. But not many people would know what Discord Nitro is. If you are not aware of the different Discord tiers, Nitro is your premium tier that you have to pay for. Casual gamers might be fine using the classic version of the platform, but hardcore gamers who want even more Discord power might want to consider Nitro.
Discord has a subscription offer called “Nitro” to help you get the most out of the gaming chat platform. A Nitro subscription unlocks cool new features not available to free users. If you’ve been wondering what Nitro subscription has to offer, read on to find out what Discord Nitro is all about and if you should subscribe to the paid service. In this article we will tell you everything you need to know about Discord Nitro.
Paid Discord Vs. free discord
The free version of Discord has all the features you need to chat with your teammates, participate in channels, and start your own server. However, Nitro offers the following additional benefits that can enhance your Discord experience:
Most Discord servers have custom emojis created by the community or the owner of the server. They can usually only be used on the servers they were created on. However, Nitro allows people to use any emoji in its library on any server.
Enhanced Go-Live streaming
Go-Live is a feature that allows you to stream your gameplay to a small group of people. You can stream up to 720p at 30 FPS on the free tier, up to 1080p at 60 FPS on Classic or source quality on Nitro.
custom discord tag
Every Discord username has a random four-digit number after it. Nitro lets you change that number to anything you want, as long as that name and number combination isn’t taken.
You can share your screen with your friends up to 1080p at 30 FPS or 720p at 60 FPS.
Increased upload limit
On the free tier, you can only send files up to 8MB, but Nitro Classic and Nitro subscribers can upload files up to 50MB and 100MB.
Paid subscribers can use an animated GIF as their avatar instead of a static image. All subscribers also receive a small badge next to their username that shows they are a Nitro user. While creating and running a Discord server is free, server upgrades allow you to give certain benefits to servers you own or frequently visit.
Also, there are paid tiers for servers that your members can contribute to. Each server on Discord has a level that grants you a certain amount of buffs, and each level corresponds to boosts.
Discord server boost page
There are three levels of Discord server boosts available. Two server boosts will unlock level 1, which adds an additional 50 emoji slots (max 100), improved Go Live game streaming at 720p@60FPS, improved 128Kbps audio quality, and icon customization and server invites. Tier 2 requires 15 server boosts, adding an additional 50 server emojis (max 150), 1080p @ 60GPS Go Live game streaming, a custom server banner, 256Kbps audio quality, and a 50MB limit for uploads of direct files.
Finally, level 3 requires 30 server boosts from users. This unlocks an additional 100 emoji slots (max 250), a 100MB file upload limit, 384Kbps audio quality, and a custom server URL. Discord Nitro is enough for owners with active servers to give their server Level 1. Owners also have access to the Buy A Level feature, which allows them to instantly buy the number of boosts needed to reach the next level.
Server updates are also beneficial for businesses that use Discord for workplace communication. For members, boosts are a great way to show support for your active community. This is especially useful if you are involved in a smaller community driven server.
How to subscribe to Discord Nitro
It’s easy to sign up for Discord Nitro – you can do it through the Discord website or a desktop or mobile app.
Subscription on PC or Mac
- To subscribe via the Discord website or desktop app, click the settings icon at the bottom left.
- In the Settings menu, click “Disk Nitro”. Next, click “Subscribe” on Discord Nitro or Discord Classic to subscribe to either subscription method.
- You can also click Gift to give a Discord subscription to another Discord user.
Subscription on mobile devices
- On the Discord mobile app, tap the hamburger menu icon in the top left corner to get started.
- Tap the “Subscribe Today” option that appears in the Nitro Settings category.
- Subscription information will be included. Tap “Subscribe” in Discord Nitro or Discord Nitro Classic to subscribe to either option.
- Follow the additional instructions on the screen to confirm your payment. Once confirmed, the subscription will be activated on your account, allowing you to use your benefits (and server upgrades) immediately.
Is nitro worth it?
- A Discord Nitro subscription is a great way to unlock additional user customization and enhanced features on your favorite server, but it’s not required. If you’re a casual Discord user, you don’t need a subscription. Everything you need, from text messages to video calls, is available for free with some notable limits.
- However, if you use Discord daily and its dozens of servers, you can take great advantage of Nitro’s global emoji system, improved live streaming, and increased file size limit. You can also get Nitro Classic if you have no plans to boost a server. If you’re a creator or community leader who owns a server, Nitro is worth checking out.
- The price of two server boosts costs as much as a monthly Nitro subscription, without the additional benefits and with a 30 percent discount on future boosts. If you want to add more features to your Discord server without a subscription, you can always set up a Discord bot.
Final words: What Is Discord Nitro? Everything you need to know
I hope you understand this article, What Is Discord Nitro? Everything you need to know. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.