This blog is about the Where To Find Private Folder On Samsung Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus. We will try our best so that you understand this guide . I hope you like this blog Where To Find Private Folder On Samsung Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus. If your answer is yes then please do share after reading this.
Check Where To Find Private Folder On Samsung Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus
If you own a Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus and want to access the private folder for storage, all you need to do is follow this simple guide. You can use third-party apps from the Play Store to hide your files, but that would go a long way to go. The Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus has a built-in feature that is made just for this purpose. Remember that in this article we will use the word Secure Folder for your Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus private mode guide. The private folder allows you to hide your personal files from other people. These can only be viewed with an unlock pattern or passcode. It’s a brilliant feature for stopping all peepers and great for storing images and other media. By following the steps below, you will be able to access the private folder on your Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus.back to menu ↑
How to enable private mode on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus:
- Get started by enabling the private mode feature on your Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus
- Now with two fingers, swipe from the top of your phone and a list of options will appear. Find the private mode and select it from the list
- Now you will be able to enter the private mode, the following is a tutorial on how to use the function. You will have to set a new pin code for using the private mode
How to disable private mode
- If you ever get stuck in private mode and don’t know how to get out, get out of private mode and start over. With two fingers, swipe down from the top of the screen and a list of options will appear.
- In these options, you will need to select private mode to return your phone to normal mode.
How to Add, Delete and Manage Files in Private Mode on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus
The private mode feature is great for storing different types of files that you are not comfortable sharing with others. For most people, you will want to use the feature to store media such as photos and videos. By following the steps below, you can learn how to add, delete and manage files in the private folder.
- Start by activating private mode
- Go to the gallery and then select the photo you want to appear in private mode
- Selecting the file, hold and touch until a menu appears, in which an option called Private Mode will appear. Select the option and your media will now be moved to the private folder
- Now you can move all kinds of files to the private folder, including folders with media and similar content. It is a very simple and effective way to keep your media safe.
Final words: Where To Find Private Folder On Samsung Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus
I hope you understand this article Where To Find Private Folder On Samsung Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus, if your answer is no then you can ask anything via contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes then please share this article with your family and friends.