The city of Mountain Home issued 19 business licenses in January, according to Jeannie Anderson of the Building Inspection Department.
19 include licenses issued to
– Nancy Waites for Ozark Guidance, a mental health center, located at 8 Medical Plaza;
– Terrance Buttry for Ozark Opportunities, Inc., a non-profit organization located at 1318 Bradley Drive;
– Gartin Deems for Deemed Essential LLC, a packaging and shipping company, located at 1310 Eastside Center, Suite 6;
– Debra Blanke for Conquer Fitness, a personal trainer company, located at 627 Arkansas Highway 5 North;
– Jennifer James for Mountain Home Beauty and Bodyworks, a massage therapy company, located at 1 Medical Plaza;
– Vikki Francis for Francis Massage & Bodyworks, a massage therapy clinic, located at 1106 US Highway 62…
News Highlights Business
- Headline: 19 commercial licenses issued in HD in January
- Check all news and articles from the Business news updates.