- After breaking a record high of $ 58,000 last Sunday, bitcoin slipped to $ 47,000 on Friday.
- Despite regulatory uncertainty, three CEOs of fund managers are still bullish.
- They explain why bitcoin is still in its infancy and poised to become a gold-like market cap.
- Visit the Insider Company section for more stories.
Does bitcoin enter a
Read Additional From Source
Copyright @ www.businessinsider.com
- Headline: 3 CEOs Explain Bull Case, $ 200,000- $ 400,000 Price Prediction
- Check all news and articles from the Cryptocurrencies news information updates.