Oftentimes, the price you pay for an item is directly correlated to the quality and the aesthetic- but not always. Smart shoppers know how to find useful products that look expensive, but aren’t, so they can upgrade their space without breaking the bank.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them.
These days, when it comes to the “where,” Amazon is the best place to start.
Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Promising review: “So beautiful! I was looking for something to add to this shelf, it’s both artistic and functional. It takes two seconds to set up, just peel the protective film and slide the mirror into the wooden base.” —Kelsie Hasleton
1. A wavy mirror for an inexpensive boost of ~interior design~ you can take *also* take artistic selfies in. All your friends will beg to know what cool shop you got it in!
Get it from Amazon for $15.95.
2. A set of snazzy-looking and surprisingly affordable wireless Bluetooth earbuds so you can jam out to your favorite tunes, nod thoughtfully at your go-to podcast, or simply call into all your Zoom meetings with great sound clarity (and no background noise).
They also come with a couple sizes of buds so you can ensure a secure — and comfortable — fit. Aaaaand for the fancy pants you are, they come with a wireless charging case and provide up to 14(!!) hours of charge, and four-plus hours of continuous playback. (with the earbuds able to play for four-plus hours with each full charge).
Did I mention they’re are also sweatproof and waterproof?? With over 160,000 5-star reviews, they are mega popular, too. Promising review: “Excellent sound quality and easily to pair with many devices. I have four other pairs of earbuds and these are the best I have found. I use earbuds every night to listen to movies on TV so as not to disturb the wife while she sleeps. These are fantastic for that. I also use them during the day to listen to music while walking or biking. The best earbuds at an incredible value. Everyone who needs earbuds should have at least a pair of these in there possession. Awesome quality in the best earbuds I have found online!”
Michael1Promising review: “I’ve been wanting to get some cordless wireless headphones for a long time that were affordable. Decided to go with these and they were honestly worth the money. The bass is great and the sound is clear. Everyone should pick one up; they are amazing!” —Linda Get it from Amazon $23.98+ (available in five colors).
3. A marble print mousepad with a build-in wrist rest to add a touch of ~decor~ to the place where you spend soooooo many hours per week — and make pouring through those reports day after day a little comfier, too.
- 43 expensive-looking products
- Check all news and articles from the latest Security news updates.