Five local contractors allegedly involved in the San Francisco city hall bribery scandal are now banned from doing business in the city, the product of a new anti-corruption rule that allows suspensions even though the business of executives are still in the process of criminal proceedings.
City attorney Dennis Herrera, who introduced the new legislation last year, on Monday announced the suspension of the following executives and their businesses.
• Nick Bovis and his company SMTM Technology, LLC
• Alan Varela and William Gilmartin and their company ProVen Management Inc.
• Florence Kong and her companies SFR Recovery Inc. and Kwan Wo Ironworks Inc.
• Walter Wong and his companies W. Wong Construction Co.,…
News Highlights Business
- Headline: 5 Nuru-Linked Executives Banned From Doing Business In SF
- Check all news and articles from the Business news updates.