This edition of the ISMG Safety Report presents an impact analysis of a three-year period hacking Russian Sandworm campaign that targeted companies using Centreon computer monitoring software.
In this report you will hear (click on the player below the image to listen):
- ISMG’s Mathew Schwartz measures the Sand worm campaign targeting unpatched open source versions of Centreon;
- Jeremy Grant of Venable Law Firm discusses trends in client identity and access management – aka CIAM;
- Jeremy Kirk of ISMG disputes Bloomberg tracking story that insists China subverted motherboards made by
Check Additional From Source
Copyright @ www.bankinfosecurity.com
News Highlights Hacking
- Headline: Analysis: Sandworm Hack Campaign – BankInfoSecurity
- Check all news and articles from the Security news information updates.
For Latest Updates Follow us on Google News
- Show all
- Most Viewed