Here’s a feature list: Interestingly, the whole thing’s been tailored with CRT gaming in mind, with a 4:3 screen resolution and optional arcade bezels being a major part of the aesthetic. Channelling that ’90s feel even further is a “retro hard” mode that sounds like it’ll be a real challenge – thankfully other difficulty options are available to tone things down if need be.
– Fast-paced 2D platforming: Dynamic, fluid sidescrolling combat with a stylish moveset and tons of enemies / bosses to fight Steel Assault launches on 28th September for $14.99. Will you be giving this one a go?
– Classic gaming experience: Beautifully hand-crafted stage-based action with optimal screen resolution for CRT gaming
– Unique zipline action: A new twist on classic grappling-hook mechanics, opening up fun movement possibilities – 16-bit post-apoc style: A beautifully fleshed-out sci-fi world, rendered in detailed pixel art and backed by fiery FM-synthesized tunes
News Highlights Games
- Headline: Arcade platformer Steel Assault will come with a ‘hard retro’ mode for people who like pain
- Check all news and articles from the Gaming news updates.