Image Source – Instagram
Sushant Singh Rajput died on 15 June. He was just 34 years old. Currently, the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), Enforcement Directorate (ED) and Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) are jointly investigating his death case.
In the last few months, many speculations and theories have surfaced related to Death of the actor. Recently, Vikas Singh, advocate for Sushant’s family, even said that the family of the late actor is unhappy with the pace of CBI investigation. The senior advocate even claimed that Sushant was strangled to death and asked why the CBI was not changing the murder abduction case. Sushant’s fans have also expressed their disappointment over the investigation being done in a different direction.
Now amidst all these allegations, the CBI has finally shared an update on the case of the death of the ‘Kedarnath’ actor. Read further to know the details.
The CBI has clarified that they are looking into all aspects and nothing has been dismissed so far. Speaking to ANI, the agency said, “The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) is conducting a professional investigation related to Sushant Singh Rajput’s death in which all aspects are being looked at and no aspect has been dismissed till date. The investigation is on. “
The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) is conducting a professional investigation related to Death of #SushantSinghRajput In which all aspects are being observed and no aspect has been rejected as of date. Investigation is on: CBI pic.twitter.com/9FG1bNJNSs
– ANI (@ANI) September 28, 2020
A few days ago, Vikas Singh, advocate for Sushant’s family, expressed his displeasure over the way the investigation is being conducted at a press conference, saying, “The family feels that the investigation is being taken in a different direction” is. All attention is being paid to the matter of drugs. The AIIMS doctor told me that Sushant died of strangulation. “
Further, raising some serious questions, Singh asked, “Why is the CBI not converting it from murder to murder?” The investigation is not on track. I would not say that I am not happy with the CBI, but it is a lack of significance that the matter is being done which I am worried about. AIIMS ‘forensic response should be made public which will satisfy the family. Today we are helpless because we do not know in which direction the matter is going. To date, the CBI has not held a press conference on what it has found. I am not happy with the pace at which the case is going on. “
Well, now that the CBI has given the update, it is expected that Sushant’s family will get some relief. Meanwhile, NCB’s investigation into the drug case related to the case of Sushant’s death has intensified. He recently questioned Deepika Padukone, Rakul Preet Singh, Sara Ali Khan and Shraddha Kapoor.
The NCB has also arrested Karan Johar’s former executive producer of Dharma Productions, Kshitij Prasad. Sushant’s girlfriend Riya Chakraborty and several others have also been arrested by the anti-drugs agency.
- Sushant Singh Rajput Death Case: CBI finally gives an update on their investigation
- We hope You Like this news, Get the latest Bollywood news on bollyinside.