– European companies have made significant investments in digital transformation, increasing their spending by 2.71% due to the pandemic
– 83% agree that their organization needs to accelerate the pace of its digital transformation, as it underpins the ability to function, but also for future growth and success.
– Almost two-thirds (65%) report that the number of cyber attacks suffered by their organization has increased due to the pandemic.
Telstra, a leading Australian telecommunications and technology company, today released a report in partnership with Vanson Bourne, which reveals the impact of COVID-19 on European businesses, and how some are using digital transformation to make pivot business models to adapt to a post-COVID world.
The research, based on interviews with …
News Highlights Business
- Headline: Business survival in a post-COVID world
- Check all news and articles from the Business news updates.