The Martha Stewart CBD for Pet product portfolio includes oil drops and soft chews in three gourmet flavor combinations and formulas – Wellness, Calm and Mobility – designed to support the mental and physical well-being of the patient. animal, reduce the effects of daily stress and maintain joint health and mobility by harnessing the power of CBD and other ingredients. The product packaging is inspired by Stewart’s own Chow Chows and French Bulldogs.
“My dogs are not only my companions, but they are part of my family, and I prioritize their emotional and physical well-being as I do mine,” said Martha Stewart. “Just as CBD can promote human well-being, it has been shown to improve the quality of life of pets as well. With the help of scientists and veterinarians at Canopy Animal Health, I created CBD oil drops and tasty soft treats designed to support the health of dogs of all ages, sizes and breeds in delicious, gourmet flavors that your dogs won’t. to be able to resist.
The wellness supplement portfolio is specially formulated by Martha and the leading scientists at Canopy Animal Health to provide functional products with carefully controlled CBD content for personalized daily use in dogs of all sizes and ages. All Martha Stewart CBD for Pet products carry the NASC seal of quality, indicating strict adherence to manufacturing, labeling, testing and marketing guidelines – ensuring the best quality product for your pet. All products are corn, soy and wheat free and contain no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
At launch, the line includes:
- Martha Stewart CBD for Pet Soft-Baked Chews for Calm (Chicken + Cranberry Flavor, 30 ct)
- Small dogs (5-35 lbs), 9 mg / chewable for $ 22.99
- Large dogs (36-110 lbs), 26 mg / chewable for $ 24.99
- Martha Stewart CBD for Pet Soft-Baked Chews for Mobility (Chicken + Blueberry Flavor, 30 ct)
- Small dogs (5-35 lbs), 11 mg / chewable for $ 22.99
- Large dogs (36-110 lb), 32 mg / chewable for $ 24.99
- Martha Stewart CBD for Pet Soft-Baked Chews for Wellness (Chicken, Blueberry + Anise Flavor, 30 ct)
- Small dogs (5-35 lbs), 7 mg / chewable for $ 19.99
- Large dogs (36-110 lbs), 19 mg / chewable for $ 22.99
- Martha Stewart CBD for Pet Wellness Drops (Chicken Flavor, 600mg CBD / bottle) for $ 39.99
“Canopy Growth is committed to meeting only the highest animal health standards, with products backed by a wealth of comprehensive CBD research and the trust of our dedicated team of scientists and cannabidiol researchers” said Dr. Bob Menardi, DVM, director of Veterinary Technical and Educational Services at Canopy Animal Health. Martha Stewart CBD for Pet is the happy marriage of Canopy’s scientific approach to animal welfare and Martha Stewart’s passion for providing animal lovers with the tools to enrich the lives of their pets. . Together, we provide consumers with an accessible and efficient way to live better. “
All products in the Martha Stewart CBD for Pet Collection are available from January 26, 2021 on Canopy Growth’s unique e-commerce destination, www.shopcanopy.com, www.marthastewartcbd.com, www.directcbdonline.com and www.vitaminshoppe.com*.
Stewart has also partnered with Canopy Growth to launch a line of premium hemp-derived supplements for human well-being, with gourmet taste profiles inspired by the flavors of her own garden. Showcasing delicious flavors such as kumquat, blood orange and blueberry, the line includes wellness gummies, capsules and oil drops, and is available at Shop Canopy and The Vitamin Shoppe.
* Available online at The Vitamin Shoppe in February
About Canopy Growth …
News Highlights Finance
- According to the source Canopy Animal Health, Martha Stewart, and Marquee Brands Launch New Line of CBD Pet Products
- Check all news and articles from the Health news information updates.
For Latest Updates Follow us on Google News
- Show all
- Most Viewed