Key points to remember
- Citi released a report stating that Bitcoin could become the “currency of choice” for international trade within a few years.
- The report concluded that Bitcoin is “at a tipping point” which could go two ways.
- Citi pointed out that there are risks and concerns that could limit adoption.
Share this article
Bitcoin could be the world’s first currency of choice for international trade, Citi analysts say.
Bitcoin as a “facilitator of world trade”
Bitcoin is “at the tipping point of mainstream acceptance or speculative implosion,” according to a report from Citi.
The US banking giant released a 108-page document titled “Bitcoin: at the tipping point, “Evaluate the possible future of digital assets in the world…
Read Additional From Source
Copyright @ cryptobriefing.com
- Headline: Citi says Bitcoin could become ‘currency of choice for international trade’
- Check all news and articles from the Money news information updates about currencies.