“Super Seducer 1 & 2 won’t be coming to Switch,” wrote Richard. “Games fully ported and had been through one QA round. We did check initially and Nintendo said they’d publish if we got appropriate ratings. I’m not so surprised and do not blame Nintendo – was probably due to Steam & controversy worries.” Adding to this, the producer reveals the games have been fully ported and have already gone through a round of Q&A. Further, Nintendo supposedly said they would allow both games on the Switch and Switch Lite if the games received the appropriate ratings.
I’m not so surprised and do not blame Nintendo – was probably due to Steam & controversy worries. pic.twitter.com/hyWa3KHnHu
We did check initially and N said they’d publish if we got appropriate ratings.
— Richard La Ruina (@RichardGambler) April 1, 2021
Games fully ported and had been through 1 QA round. Super Seducer 1 & 2 won’t be coming to Switch
For now, take everything here with a grain of salt. As for Nintendo, they have not commented or responded to the claim. If this changes, or if La Ruina provides a follow-up, we will be sure to update the story accordingly. In the meantime, for more coverage on the Nintendo Switch and Nintendo Switch Lite, click here. Now, it’s worth noting that everything above was shared on April 1, leaving the door that this is just an April Fool’s Joke. That said, if this was the case, you’d assume a follow-up noting as much would have been given already. Further, this wouldn’t be the first time the series has been denied a release. Sony barred the first game from releasing on PS4 and as noted above, Steam recently denied the third entry.
News Highlights Games
- Headline: Controversial Nintendo Switch Games Canceled After Nintendo Reportedly Denies Their Release
- Check all news and articles from the Gaming news updates.