ITConnexion to provide fully funded Cyber Security Awareness Training for Australian SMEs and NFPs
The significant shift from working within secure office networks to people working from home and collaborating remotely has seen the risk of cyber security incidents increase alarmingly. Attacks such as scams, ID / data theft, and crypto (encryption) attacks become more frequent as malicious players exploit this new vulnerability that has a high chance of success.
End users are the biggest and most vulnerable target in most organisations and are continuously bombarded with spear-phishing and socially engineered schemes. The most universally proven means to combat this risk is User education so, to protect organisations, we need to educate the end users and increase their cyber security awareness level.
ITConnexion has been awarded grant funding under the Cyber Security Business and Connect Program to provide Australian SMEs (small and medium enterprises) and NFPs (not-for-profits) with Cyber Security Awareness Training Program to help mitigate these risks. The program objectives are to help these organisations:
– Raise cyber security awareness of their employees and company.
– Foster action to further address and mitigate cyber security risks.
The funding will provide fully funded (free) Cyber Security Awareness Training for between 150 to 200 eligible organisations which consist of:
– Access to cyber security awareness training modules online for the organisations’ employees.
– White-hat phishing campaigns which will simulate realistic and challenging phishing attacks customised to the organisation industry/sector and localised to their area to increase the relevance.
– Consultation to discuss the training result and other ways to improve the organisations’ cyber security level maturity level and mitigation strategies.
For more information about the program, please email us at CSATProgram2021@itconnexion.com.
For more information about ITConnexion in general, please visit our website www.itconnexion.com or email us at email@example.com.
The program is scheduled to run from April 2021 to December 2021.
This project is funded by the Australian
Government Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources through the Cyber Security Business Connect and Protect Program.
Suite 2, 22 Gillman Street
Hawthorn East, VICTORIA 3123
ITConnexion is an Australian owned, privately held technology company founded in 2003 with headquarters in Melbourne, Australia. Our team has expanded from a 2-person company to over 42 staff that we have today. In 2016, we merged with Itlantian to expand our business to have national coverage and access to Australian Federal Government market. We are currently servicing businesses, government agencies and NFPs across multiple sectors, with offices in Melbourne, Canberra, and Jakarta backed by field operation team in other capital cities. We have clients in locations such as Melbourne, Wodonga, Shepparton, Wangaratta, Sydney, Albury, Canberra, Darwin, Alice Springs, and Jakarta.
We provide an extensive range of offerings in IT managed services, cloud solutions, cyber security, project & consulting, data & voice, web & application development, and other enterprise solutions to meet the diverse requirements of our customers.
- Cybersecurity Grant from Australia Tech Companies
- Check all news and articles from the latest Security news updates.