Xbox Live Gold prices have been increased in some regions, Microsoft announced today.
In a new post on the site Xbox official, the company has confirmed that in the future, the Xbox Live Gold 1-month subscription will be priced at $ 10.99, the 3-month subscription at $ 29.99, and the 6-month subscription at $ 59.99.
In the announcement post, Microsoft also clarified what the price increase means for existing users or for those who want to upgrade their Xbox Live Gold subscription to Xbox. Game Go Ultimate.
So what does this mean for you?
- If you have already subscribed to Xbox Live Gold Online for 12 or 6 months, there is no price change. If you choose to renew your membership, it will renew at the current price.
- The price of a 1-month Gold subscription increases by $ 1 and the price of a 3-month subscription increases by $ 5 or the equivalent amount in your local market.
- If you want to upgrade your Gold membership to Xbox Game Ultimate Pass your remaining golden time will also be converted directly to Ultimate (up to 36 months). For example, if you now have 11 months of Xbox Live Gold and upgrade to Xbox Game Ultimate Pass, these 11 months turn into 11 months of Ultimate at no additional cost.
February Games With the Gold range has also been ad today. It includes Gears 5 and the Resident Evil remake. Both will be available throughout the month.
- Available for the whole month – Gears 5 (normally $ 39.99) – Experience the famous campaign and multiplayer mode, now fully optimized for Xbox Series X | S. With All-Out War descending, Kait Diaz walks away to discover her connection to the enemy and discovers the real danger to Sera… herself.
- Available for the entire month – Resident Evil (normally $ 19.99) – This is the game who defined the genre. In this remastered version, join the Special Forces team, STARS, and explore a mysterious mansion on the outskirts of Raccoon City. Stay alert as supplies are scarce and undead are everywhere.
News Highlights Finance
- According to the source Detailed Xbox Live Gold price increase; February Games With Gold Includes Gears 5, Resident Evil
- Check all news and articles from the Gaming news updates.
For Latest Updates Follow us on Google News
- Show all
- Most Viewed