Using fintech, or fintech, to disrupt traditional models might sound “cool,” but Mastercard executive Joseph Tom thinks it’s just as much about solving seemingly mundane problems.
Fintech, he notes, has started improving access to remittance services for migrant workers, who otherwise could spend up to 10 percent of their savings on transfer fees and exchange rates. mediocre.
Please subscribe or log in to continue reading the full article.
Get unlimited access to all stories for $ 0.99 / month
- Latest titles and exclusive stories
- In-depth analytics and award-winning multimedia content
- Access to all with our promotional package without contract at only …
Read Additional From Source
Copyright @ www.straitstimes.com
News Highlights Finance
- Headline: Ensuring a smooth flow of money as a plumber in the financial world, Investing News & Best Stories
- Check all news and articles from the Finance news updates.