- Advertisment -

At a meet-and-greet in metro Atlanta, the “Best Original Song” Oscar nominee is there

The popular Indian movie “RRR”Naatu “‘s Naatu,” which won the Oscar for Best Original Song, was in Cumming on Tuesday.

He said that Telugu, a regional language of India, was used to write both the famous song and the movie.

Only two days after the Oscars, Chandra Bose, the author of the internet blockbuster, met with fans.

“This opened the doors, so everyone has an opportunity to dream of Oscar. Their aspirations could now come true, Bose told Channel 2 Action News.

The film has also received awards from the Hollywood Critics Association, Critics Choice, Critics Choice, and Gold Derby.

Bose said that he wrote 90% of “Naatu Naatu” in under 45 minutes, while the other 10% took him 19 months to write.

News Summary:

  • At a meet-and-greet in metro Atlanta, the “Best Original Song” Oscar nominee is there
  • Check all news and articles from the latest Hollywood news from Entertainment World.
Neha Garg
Neha Garg
Neha Garg is a columnist for entertainment news. She gives short, up-to-date reports on what's going on in the entertainment world. Her writing is about a wide range of things, like movies, music, TV shows, and news about famous people. She looks at the entertainment business from a new angle and has a knack for finding interesting stories that a wide range of readers will enjoy. Her writing is interesting, full of useful information, and always up-to-date, which makes her a go-to source for those who want to know what's new in the entertainment world.

Disclaimer: We want to be clear that the information on Bollyinside.com, including news, articles, reviews, and opinions, is intended for reading and knowledge purposes only. While we strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information, opinion and news, we cannot guarantee the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability of any information. The opinions expressed on this website are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect our views. We recommend that readers conduct their own research and seek professional advice before making any decisions based on the information provided on this website. We are not responsible for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage related to the use of this website or the information contained herein. Read more


- Advertisment -