Mary-Kate Olsen was spotted having dinner with investment banker turned entrepreneur John Cooper. Here are 5 things to know about him.
Mary-kate olsen, 34, can have a new man in her life. The actress turned fashion designer went out for dinner with Brightwire founder and CEO John cooper on February 26, barely a month after finally entering into a divorce agreement with her husband for nearly six years Pierre Olivier Sarkozy, 51. Although it is not known whether the founder and financier news entrepreneur are in a romantic relationship or just buddies, we’ve put together 5 things you need to know about him.
1. John and Mary-Kate were seen having dinner in New York City. The couple met Estiatorio Milos in midtown Manhattan for a Friday night dinner – See all photos here. They were seated next to another couple as they enjoyed what appeared to be a seafood dinner while dining outside. Mary-Kate looked like sipped from a glass of white wine, and later a martini, bundled up in a black coat and beanie to beat the winter cold. She wore a black face mask in the midst of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and swept her long braids into a relaxed ponytail. The fashion icon rocked an all-black cut, but showed her incredible taste with a unique earring and black boots with a silver heel. The couple then left the restaurant together.
2. He is the CEO of Brightwire. In 2011, John co-founded the news Brightwire analytics agency, with business partner Mark Gerson. The company offers in real time news monitoring services and summaries of events occurring around the world. As founder and CEO, he has raised millions of venture capitalists over the past decade to grow the successful business, and he remains responsible for the direction and strategy of the Michigan-based company.
3. He made his debut in the world of finance. Prior to his entrepreneurial endeavors, John worked in investment banking. He started his career as a software engineer at Sun Microsystems, before changing course slightly to become an investment banker at former Wall Street giant Bear Stearns. As the 2015 film The Big Short shows, the investment bank went bankrupt in 2008 amid the global financial crisis and recession.
4. John received his MBA from Columbia. After studying computer science at Gettysburg College from 1994 to 1998, John Cooper received his MBA, Finance and Economics from Columbia Business School.
5. John isn’t the only investment banker Mary-Kate has been linked to. Mary-Kate’s ex-husband, Pierre, was a French investment banker. The couple’s split became public in the spring of 2020, with Mary-Kate seeking an emergency court order after signing a divorce petition on April 17. At the time, courts were closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic – their divorce was finally finalized in early 2021.
- According to the source, this news is about John Cooper: 5 things to know about CEO spotted with Mary-Kate Olsen after divorce
- Check all news and articles from the Hollywood news and latest updates.