- Facebook’s digital currency plans have undergone a number of iterations over the past few years.
- Here’s why it will finally launch in the first quarter.
- Insider Intelligence publishes hundreds of information, charts and forecasts on the Fintech industry. Learn more about how to become a customer.
Facebook’s digital currency project Before known as Libra, plans to launch a US dollar backed stablecoin towards the end of this quarter, by Coindesk. It will be issued via a blockchain-based payment system governed by the Diem Association, which last announced its launch in January 2021, by TechCrunch.
…Read Additional From Source
Copyright @ www.businessinsider.com
- Headline: Facebook’s digital currency to finally launch in Q1
- Check all news and articles from the Money news information updates about currencies.