Some of the best street style moments from London Fashion Week SS24 include:
1. Jenna Coleman: She wore a cool JW Anderson mini dress with a puffy skirt and black sandals.
2. Emma Weymouth: She looked effortlessly chic in a black strapless dress with statement buttons.
3. A Guest: This guest styled an all-grey outfit with a sequin corset top, straight-leg jeans, and a bomber jacket.
4. Tamara Kalinic: Street style maestro Tamara Kalinic wore a white mini dress with green diamante JW Anderson shoes.
5. A Guest: This guest wore a black LBD with black tights and stilettos, letting her hair do all the talking with cool silver seashell accessories.
6. Griff: Singer-songwriter Griff gave off modern princess vibes in a black tulle gown.
7. Alexa Chung: She oozed cool in a faux fur chocolate brown cape with slits, paired with denim jeans, a white shirt, and red ankle boots.
8. Ella Balinska: She put a street style spin on balletcore with a long-sleeved mini dress featuring a purple tulle tutu skirt, paired with black gloves and purple over knee boots.
9. Poppy Delevingne: She wore a brown belted dress with tonal boots, embracing the autumn trend of brown.
10. Actress Joanna Vanderham: She oozed feminine chic in a monochrome ruffled maxi dress at Bora Aksu.
These street style moments showcase a variety of looks, from bold and statement-making to effortlessly chic and feminine.