Dr Anthony Fauci, the federal government’s top infectious disease expert, said the politicization of the coronavirus was a key factor in the death toll in the United States, which now exceeds 500,000.
What would you like to know
- Dr Anthony Fauci, the federal government’s top infectious disease expert, told CNN on Tuesday that the politicization of the coronavirus was a key factor in the death toll in the United States now exceeding 500,000
- Fauci has been particularly attached to states that decided to reopen their economies ahead of federal recommendations and to people who denied that the virus was a serious threat
- He said it was “obvious” that former President Donald Trump contributed to the mixed message
- Fauci also said he found it particularly disturbing to see people skeptical about the dangerousness of the virus.
In an interview with CNN’s “New Day” Tuesday morning, Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, took a particular interest in states that decided to reopen their economies ahead of federal recommendations and people who denied the virus was a serious threat.
“It’s like the members of a crew are moving in the same direction. You can’t have …
Read Additional From Source
Copyright @ www.ny1.com
News Highlights Politics
- Headline: Fauci accuses politics of contributing to COVID-19 deaths in US
- Check all news and articles from the Politics news updates.
For Latest Updates Follow us on Google News
- Show all
- Most Viewed