* Business dollar vs euro, yen on better US economic outlook
* ECB more cautious about higher bond yields
* ISM survey shows US manufacturing peaked 3 years
* Chinese regulator says to take proactive action on housing bubble
* Chart: Global exchange rates https://tmsnrt.rs/2RBWI5E
By Hideyuki Sano
TOKYO, March 2 (Reuters) – The dollar held up against low-yielding peers on Tuesday on bets of a faster US economic recovery and expectations that the US Federal Reserve will show greater tolerance with respect to bond yields higher than other central banks.
Risk-sensitive currencies retreated from the large gains from the previous day, as China’s main financial regulator discussed the need to take proactive steps to stabilize the real estate market, while expressing suspicion of the risk of bubbles …
Read Additional From Source
Copyright @ finance.yahoo.com
- Headline: FOREX-Dollar has the advantage over low yields, risk currencies retreat
- Check all news and articles from the Money news information updates about currencies.