Haven will launch on PlayStation 4, Switch and PC via epic Games Shop February 4, developer The Game Bakers announced.
Users who purchase the PlayStation 4 version of Haven will receive the PlayStation 5 version for free, and vice versa.
Here is an overview of the game, via his Steam page:
Does love really conquer everything?
Yu and Kay escaped to a forgotten planet, leaving everything they knew behind.
Play as two lovers as they settle in an unknown world. Explore the planet for parts and materials to repair your ship and make it a comfortable home. Enjoy moments of everyday life as a couple while cooking meals, crafting and collecting valuable resources to make it through to the next day.
Fight off those who try to tear you apart by synchronizing combat actions, finding the perfect timing and rhythm, while controlling both characters and fighting to keep them and their relationship alive.
In this unexpected RPG adventure, explore the wonderfully strange and unstable planet while enjoying the thrilling soundtrack of renowned musician, DANGER.
- Play as two characters at the same time while exploring a fragmented planet, fending off enemies, or building your relationship.
- Make a choice of what’s worth sacrificing to stay together, and whether you’re willing to give up everything else for love.
- Glide across the grass, gather the stream, and clean up the rust as you explore this dream planet and uncover secret areas.
- Meet the creatures of the planet, who are both friends and foes.
- Fight like the two characters in real time and with the help of tactical sense and timing.
- Immerse yourself in a romantic space adventure, the saga of two lovers trying to stay together against all odds.
- Play as a related couple in an intimate relationship, treated with maturity and humor.
- Immediately to play, accessible, a break from a busy day, a game it will make you smile.
- A solo game which you can also play with a friend or romantic partner: a second player can join or drop out at any time in a local co-op to share the adventure.
- The soundtrack by renowned electro musician DANGER enhances the emotional game experience of.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a set of simple guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No driving commentary including trolling, baiting or posting poop.
- Know when not to comment. If you don’t care about a topic, you don’t need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, deceptive or defamatory content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No harbor begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW content (non-nude only). For example:
Woe is Leomon.Indicate the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful of other commentators. You don’t have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter isn’t following this simple etiquette, don’t continue the conversation – just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to modify or remove any comments without notice. This comments policy is subject to change at any time.
News Highlights Finance
- According to the source Haven for PS4, Switch and Epic Games Store launch on February 4
- Check all news and articles from the Gaming news updates.
For Latest Updates Follow us on Google News
- Show all
- Most Viewed