Man electrocuted to death trying to collect mango leaves

Man electrocuted to death trying to collect mango leaves

Erode (TN), Mar 3 (PTI) A 27-year-old person got
electrocuted on Wednesday when he climbed over a water tank
to reach out to pluck mango leaves for a house-warming
ceremony, police said.
Gopalkrishnan constructed a new house at Kavindapadi
Pudur in the district and the ceremony was arranged this
morning. So, he went to a nearby water tank and got over it
to get mango leaves for the rituals, the police said.
Accidentally, he touched a live electric wire crossing
near the water tank and got electrocuted. He fell into the
water tank which was empty, they said.
Hearing a noise, neighbours there shifted him to a
government hospital where the doctors declared that he was
brought dead, they said.
Police have registered a case of accidental death and
begun investigations. PTI COR
NVG NVG

Disclaimer :- This story has not been edited by Bollyinsidestaff and is auto-generated from news agency feeds. Source: PTI

News Highlights

  • According to the source, this news is about Man electrocuted to death trying to collect mango leaves
  • Check all news and articles from the World news and latest updates.
Disclaimer: If you need to update/edit/remove this news or article then please contact our support team.
For Latest Updates Follow us on Google News
Bollyinside - US Local News & Breaking News Stories
Logo
Compare items
  • Total (0)
Compare
0