SPRINGFIELD, Mo. (The Jordan Valley KY3 Community Health Center is partnering with the Missouri Department of Health and Seniors Services to provide free COVID-19 drive-thru testing on Tuesday.
The event takes place at the new Jordan Valley Community Health Center at 1720 Grand Street in Springfield. It starts at 8 a.m. and lasts until noon. You must register HERE.
What to test
• You must be a resident of Missouri.
• You must register in advance using the links above. How much does it cost?
• This event is free. What type of test is offered? • Previous nasal swab to determine if there is an active COVID-19 infection. Who can get tested?
• Those with symptoms of COVID-19.
• Those who have had significant contact with someone with COVID-19.
• Those who could have been exposed and who are not showing symptoms.
To report a correction or a typo, …
News Highlights Finance
- Headline: Jordan Valley Community Health Center holds free COVID-19 tests on Tuesday
- Check all news and articles from the Health news information updates.