1 priceless lesson that l continually figured out from my father was to respect and emphasis on all the goodness in our lives. Even on his deathbed, at the close of a 13-yr mind tumor battle with his system and thoughts crippled, he whispered his final words to me: “I am blessed.”
This past 12 months was demanding and 2021 is off to a rough begin. But still, I have so a lot of blessings for which to be thankful.
* I am blessed by all the healthcare workers that have courageously fought on the frontlines to help my spouse and children, and my place, temperature this COVID hurricane.
* I am blessed to are living in a country that applied both its will and means to produce vaccines for this historic pandemic in document-placing time.
* I am blessed to be in a position to go to my basement, hop on my elliptical, and observe an episode of ’30 Rock’ though hoping to battle off old age.
* I am blessed for all the very good health in my spouse and children, and the straightforward nearby access to entire world-renowned professional medical care in Akron and Cleveland.
* I am…
- According to the source Mac Aljancic is counting his blessings
- Check all news and articles from the Apple news information updates.