Bitcoin rose 7%, reversing losses of recent days, as some blockchains data has turned bullish and new signs have emerged of an increase in acceptance of cryptocurrency by companies on Wall Street including Goldman Sachs, Citigroup and Fidelity Investments.
- Bitcoin (BTC) is trading around $ 48,593.99 at 9:00 p.m. UTC (4:00 p.m. ET). 8.10% rise in the last 24 hours.
- 24 Hour Bitcoin Range: $ 44,874.92 – $ 49,520.72 (CoinDesk 20)
- BTC is trading above its 10-hour and 50-hour averages on the hourly chart, a bullish signal for market technicians.
Bitcoin Trading on Coinbase
Bitcoin prices jumped 36% in February, marking the fifth consecutive monthly increase in cryptocurrency prices, the first time …
Read Additional From Source
Copyright @ www.coindesk.com
- Headline: Market wrap: Bitcoin faces long chances for sixth consecutive monthly gain
- Check all news and articles from the Cryptocurrencies news information updates.