Small businesses in sectors hardest hit by the COVID-19 pandemic are extended for the third round of relief grants announced by Snohomish County Director Dave Somers.
The Small Business Relief, Recovery and Resilience (R3) Grants program is a key part of the relief and recovery measures Snohomish County is taking to help businesses affected by the pandemic and is funded by federal law CARES. Companies that have already applied for the R3 program in 2020 but have not yet received an award will automatically be considered in this cycle and do not need to reapply.
Applications close at 5 p.m. on Tuesday, February 2.
Eligible R3 applications will be prioritized for businesses in the food service industry, retail, hospitality, arts and entertainment, and other service industry businesses.
To be eligible for R3, a small business must meet the following criteria:
- Businesses record at least 25% drop in revenue directly attributable to COVID-19 pandemic
- The business has 20 or fewer full-time equivalent (FTE) employees, including the business owner / worker; the number of employees will be based on the number of FTEs on 1/1/2020
- The company is licensed to do business in Washington State
- Company has been operating for at least a year in Snohomish County (at time of application)
- The company does not face any pending litigation or legal action
- The company is not suspended or excluded from the use of federal funds
- The business is physically located in Snohomish County
- The business is not a franchise – unless that franchise is not a subsidiary of a larger company and is able to document that it is not a subsidiary
- The business is not a chain (unless the majority of locations are in Snohomish County)
- Business isn’t limited to customers over 18
- Must be a for-profit business
- The company has not received any prior grant funded by CARES, from any organization or jurisdiction, in accordance with federal regulations.
My Edmonds News
Sign up for our daily Edmonds newsletter
News Highlights Business
- According to the source Snohomish County Offers Third Round of Small Business Grants; deadline to apply February 2
- Check all news and articles from the Business news updates.
For Latest Updates Follow us on Google News
- Show all
- Most Viewed