• Central’s CJ Keyser missed a layup with two seconds left, and A & T’s Langley grabbed the rebound for the win.
• With A&T ahead of 54-53, Blake Harris made a free throw but missed the second with 13.2 seconds left. Harris shoots 84.3 percent, but the team finished 4 for 10 on the line.
• A & T’s Langley drew a charge from Central’s Jahnathan Maxwell with 26.4 seconds left and the Aggies led 54-53.
• The win gives the Aggies a central series sweep in his final season as a MEAC member.
• The crowd of 776, allowed under Governor Roy Cooper’s relaxed capacity limits, was the largest to attend a sporting event in Guilford County since the ACC tournament in March 2020.
• A&T won after shooting 34.4 percent (22 for 64) and passing 50-34.
• No team led by more of eight points, an A&T margin held in the first two minutes of the second half.
• Central posted twice as many sales, 14, as baskets, seven, in the first half. The Eagles finished with 24, although A&T could turn them into just 17 points.
Sport News Highlights
- Headline: A&T Wins MEAC South Division Title in Front of Corbett Sports Center Fans | Middle School
- Check all news and articles from the Sports news updates.