In this news, we discuss the Best Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale deals: Top 10 phone deals that deserve attention.
Amazon Great Indian Festival begins October 17, but you don’t have to wait that long to get your first look at some of the best tech deals that will be on sale. Beyond deep discounts on popular smartphones, Amazon will be bringing the latest smartphones on sale with deals for the first time. Among the brand new ones are OnePlus 8T, Oppo A15 and Samsung Galaxy S20 FE, while old ones with huge discounts include OnePlus Nord, Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and iPhone 11 among others.
Here are the best deals on smartphones from the upcoming Amazon Great Indian Festival sale:
– OnePlus 8T: Launched as part of Amazon’s Indian Festival Big Sale, OnePlus 8T comes with a smooth 120Hz AMOLED display and 65W fast charging, four cameras, a Snapdragon 865 processor. prize will take place on October 14 at 8:30 p.m. But you will get an additional 10% discount on HDFC bank cards. – Samsung Galaxy M31 Prime: Amazon will sell the new version with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage of the Galaxy M31 Prime. The Samsung Galaxy M31 Prime packs four 64-megapixel cameras, a 6000mAh battery and an FHD + sAMOLED display. This phone will be available from Rs 16,499 with 6-month free EMI offers and a 3-month free Amazon Prime subscription. You can get an additional Rs 1000 Amazon Pay refund for a limited period only. There will also be an additional 10% off HDFC bank cards. – Samsung Galaxy S20 FE: This phone comes with an FHD + screen, 120Hz AMOLED screen, 30x zoom cameras (12MP + 12MP + 8MP), 32MP front camera, an Exynos 990 processor, a 4500mAh battery. It will be available at Rs 49,999 with an instant bank discount Rs 4,000 in the sale. – OPPO A15: This phone will launch soon and will sell exclusively on Amazon. It should come with an AI triple camera and a 6.52-inch screen. This product will be available from October 19, but pricing is not yet available. This product will also benefit from an additional 10% discount on HDFC bank cards.
– Redmi Note 9: This phone will get its very first discount and will be available from Rs 10,999. It will also get an extra 10% discount on HDFC cards. Featuring a MediaTek Helio G85 processor, the Redmi Note 9 comes with a 48 MP quad camera setup, a 6.53 inch 1080p display, a 5020 mAH battery that charges up to 22.5 W. – Samsung Galaxy M31s: at the initial drop price, this smartphone will be available from Rs 18,499 with 6 months of EMI installation free of charge. This product will also benefit from an additional 10% discount on HDFC bank cards. – OPPO A52: This smartphone comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage, has a 5000mAh battery, Snapdragon 665 processor and 1080p display. It also comes with an AI quad camera setup which includes – 12MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP, and a 16MP front camera. This phone will see a price drop and start from Rs 13,990. There will be a 6 month free EMI installation. This product will also benefit from an additional 10% discount on HDFC bank cards.
– Samsung Galaxy M51: This is the first phone in India to carry a 7000mAh battery and comes with a Snapdragon 730G processor, 64MP quad cameras and a 1080p Infinity-O sAMOLED display. The phone will boot from Rs 22,499, but you’ll be able to get an additional 10% off HDFC cards with the 12-month free EMI option. – OnePlus Nord 5G: The 8 + 128 GB variant of the OnePlus Nord 5G will be available at a starting price of Rs 27,999. But you can get extra 10% off HDFC bank cards. It comes with a 90 Hz screen and incorporates a Snapdragon 765G processor. – OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro 5G: powered by the Snapdragon 865 processor, waterproof capabilities, fast wireless charging and 90 Hz and 120 Hz screens respectively, OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro will be available for much less. These flagship products will start from Rs 39,999 and will also benefit from an additional 10% discount on HDFC bank cards. – Apple iPhone 11: It will be one of the most interesting and profitable deals to sell on Amazon. Apple last year iPhone 11 sports an Apple A13 Bionic chipset. Its camera system includes an ultra-wide and wide 12MP dual lens with night mode, portrait mode, and 4K video up to 60fps to provide premium capture quality. With a 6.1-inch Liquid Retina HD display, the iPhone 11 will be available at the lowest price ever below Rs 50,000. This iPhone will also benefit from an additional 10% reduction on HDFC bank cards.
– Samsung Galaxy S10 / S10 +: Equipped with a dynamic AMOLED screen, three 16MP + 12MP + 12MP rear cameras, two 10MP + 8MP front cameras, an Exynos 9820 processor, a fast charging 4100mAh battery, the Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10 + will be up for grabs at reduced prices. Prices start at Rs 39,999 with a 9 month EMI payment option at no charge. The Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10 + will also get an additional 10% off HDFC bank cards.
–Redmi 9A: Redmi 9A comes with a 5000mAh battery, 6.53-inch HD + large screen, 13MP rear camera, and 5MP front camera alongside a Helio G25 processor. This amazing budget phone will be available on flash sale and will be an amazing buy at Rs 6,499 for a limited time. You will benefit from an additional 10% reduction on HDFC bank cards.
– Samsung M01 core: This phone will be available for Rs 4,999 with HD + display, 8MP rear camera, 5MP front camera and 3000mAh battery. This smartphone will also benefit from an additional 10% reduction on HDFC bank cards. – Redmi 8A Dual: The Redmi 8A Dual comes with a 5000mAh battery, dual camera setup and Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 processor. This phone will see the first price drop and will be available for Rs 7,299 for a limited time. The additional 10% discount on HDFC cards will also be available on this phone.
The Amazon Great Indian Festival sale kicks off on October 17, and you’ll see discounts and cashback offers on a range of smartphones.
- Amazon will be offering a range of discounts and deals on smartphones as part of the Great Indian Festival Sale.
- OnePlus 8T will go on sale during the sale with a 10% bank discount.
- iPhone 11 will be available for less than Rs 50,000 as part of the sale.