In this news, we discuss the Flipkart Big Billion Days: List of best smartphone deals you can get today.
The Flipkart Big Billion Days sale for first-time Plus members has started. And like every year, the sale this year will feature a range of products with huge discounts, cash backs, partner offers and free Flipkart SuperCoins. If you’ve been looking for the best deals for yourself and your loved ones to give this festive season, we’ve picked a few that can help you decide what to buy next.
Flipkart Deals on Budget Phones
– Realme C11: 5000mAh battery, 6.5 inch screen for Rs 6499 (MRP Rs 8999) – Realme C12: 13MP main camera, 6000mAh battery for Rs 7999 (MRP Rs 10999) – Poco C3: 13MP triple cameras, 5000mAh battery for Rs 7499 (MRP Rs 9999) – Poco M2: 6.53 inch 1080p screen, 5000mAh battery for Rs 9999 (MRP Rs 12999) – Redmi 9i: HD screen, 5000mAh battery for Rs 8299 (MRP Rs 9999) – Realme Narzo 20A: Snapdragon 665 SoC, 5000mAh battery for Rs 8499 (MRP Rs 10999) – Realme C15: 6000mAh battery, quad cameras for Rs 8499 (MRP Rs 11999) – Infinix Smart 4 Plus: 6000mAh battery, HD + screen for Rs 6999 (MRP Rs 9999) – Moto E7 Plus: 5000mAh battery, 6.5 inch 720p screen for Rs 8999 (MRP Rs 12999) – Infinix Hot 9 Pro: 48MP quad cameras, 5000mAh battery for Rs 9499 (MRP Rs 12999)
Flipkart deals on mid-range phones
– Oppo A31: 6.5 inch 720p screen, 4230mAh battery for Rs 11,990 (MRP Rs 15,990) – Redmi Note 8: 48MP triple cameras, 6.3 inch screen for Rs 11,499 (MRP Rs 12,999) – Tecno Camon 16: 6 screen , 8 inches, Helio G70 SoC for Rs 10,999 (MRP Rs 13,999) – Vivo Y50: 6.53-inch screen, four cameras for Rs 16,990 – Oppo A12: dual rear camera, 4230 mAh battery for Rs 9,990 ( MRP Rs 10,990) – Oppo A53: 90 Hz screen, fast charge 18W for Rs 12,990 (MRP Rs 15,990) – Vivo Y20: 5000mAh battery, triple cameras for Rs 12,990 (MRP Rs 16,990) – Samsung Galaxy A21s: 48MP quad cameras, AMOLED screen for Rs 17,499 (MRP Rs 19,999) – Realme 7: 64MP quad cameras, 90Hz screen for Rs 13999 (MRP Rs 17999) – Poco M2 Pro: Snapdragon 720G SoC, 5000mAh battery for Rs 12999 (MRP Rs 16999) – Realme Narzo 20 Pro: 65W fast charge, Helio G95 SoC for Rs 14,999 (MRP Rs 16,999) – Samsung Galaxy A50S: sAMOLED screen, 48MP triple cameras for Rs 13,999 (MRP Rs 24,990) – Vivo V20: 44MP selfie camera, rear camera 64MP rier for Rs 24,990 (MRP Rs 27,990) – Pixel 4a: HDR + Night Sight photography, Android 11 for Rs 29,999 (MRP Rs 31,999) – Samsung Galaxy F41: 64MP quad cameras, sAMOLED screen for Rs 14,499 (MRP Rs 19,999) )
Flipkart offers on premium phones
– iPhone 11 Pro: Super Retin XDR display, triple cameras for Rs 79,999 (MRP Rs 1,06,660) – iPhone XR: Notch Liquid Retina display for Rs 37,999 (MRP Rs 52,500) – Samsung Galaxy Note 10+: QHD screen, triple cameras for Rs 54,999 (MRP Rs 85,000) – Motorola Razr: Folding screen for Rs 84,999 (MRP Rs 1,49,999) – Motorola Edge +: 108MP camera, curved screen for Rs 64,999 (MRP Rs 89,999) – Realme X3 SuperZoom: 64MP quad cameras, 60X zoom for Rs 24,999 (MRP Rs 29,999)
Flipkart cashback offers
– If you use a debit or credit card to pay for these smartphones and other products, you get a discount of Rs 500. – If you have an SBI credit card, you get a 10% discount up to at Rs 1,750. SBI debit card, you get a 10% reduction with a ceiling of Rs 1,250.
The Flipkart Big Billion Days sale has a plethora of smartphone deals, as well as cash backs and discounts on credit and debit cards.
- the iPhone XR sells for less than Rs 40,000 under the Flipkart sale.
- The Realme C11 retails for the lowest price on Flipkart sale.
- You can get 10% discount on SBI debit and credit cards.