In this news, we discuss the Flipkart partners with banks, financial service providers to drive affordability.
Flipkart has partnered with several banking, insurance and financial services entities to provide customers with increased accessibility to credit options and affordability over the coming holiday season.
The e-commerce marketplace offers affordable credit options through 17 leading banks including State Bank of India (SBI), NBFCs and fintech players like Paytm to over 70 million customers on the platform. .
Through these partnerships, Flipkart aims to tap the audience of new creditors in different geographies and different PINs and provide them with access to its more than 250 million product offerings in the Flipkart marketplace, the company said in a statement. Press. Here are the credit accessibility and affordability options that Flipkart offers:
- SBI debit and credit cardholders will get an instant 10% discount
- No Cost EMI will be available to Bajaj Finserv EMI cardholders in a wide range of products
- With the Kotak Mahindra Bank and Federal Bank Debit Card EMI payment option, customers can benefit from pre-approved credit from 7 major banking and fintech players
- Guaranteed cashback on portfolio and UPI transactions via Paytm
- In partnership with Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company, Flipkart offers its clients Digital Suraksha group insurance so that they can protect themselves against cyber fraud
- Flipkart offers a gift card store catering to customer needs in 60 brands including Croma and KFC
- During the holiday season, Flipkart will offer a discount of up to 10% to allow the purchase of gift cards (digital and physical)
“By facilitating access to credit and insurance and simplifying payments for more than 250 million customers across the country, we are strengthening our commitment to help them achieve their aspirations without the burden of financial constraints. Through these partnerships and their expansion, we hope to deliver on the Big Billion Days promise to more clients to enable meaningful growth, ”said Ranjith Boyanapalli, Head – Fintech and Payments Group at Flipkart.
- Flipkart Partners with Banks and Financial Service Providers to Drive Accessibility