DUBLIN, Jan.25, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The “Global Smart Locks Market Forecast by Type, Technology, Application, Regions and Business Analysis ” report was added to the offering of ResearchAndMarkets.com.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the global Smart Locks industry. According to the publisher, The Smart Lock Market will reach $ 4.4 billion by 2027.
The smart lock is a new generation technology which is an innovation in the fluid phase. With the increasing construction of new age buildings, the smart lock is designed to open the door remotely using a mobile device only to authorized personnel. The future smart lock market looks optimistic with opportunities in the residential, hotel, business, infrastructure and other sectors. Due to the increased security, security goals and advanced functionality over traditional functionality, the growing adoption of smart phones and other connection devices for locks is expected to drive the smart lock market.
Securities awareness regarding smart locks is prevalent among high income consumers in urban areas. Developed countries are the main sellers as the regional population is increasingly aware of the connected ecosystem in the global arena. The growing number of new construction, renovation and relevant securities activities around the world is expected to generate immense market potential in the years to come.
COVID-19 has affected the global smart lock market by production, and as a result, its supply chain distribution has been affected and its manufacturers have lost revenue. The main players in this sector are constantly looking for innovative lock management solutions based on cloud, machine learning (ML), through innovative lock / unlock mechanisms via smartphones and tablets. In August 2020, Level Home launched Level Touch, an elegant and smart lock. Kwikset launched Halo Touch Wi-Fi Smart Lock in June 2020.
- Lever handles
- Infra critical
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the world
Main topics covered:
2. Research and methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market dynamics 4.1 Growth engine 4.2 Challenges
5. Global smart lock market
6. Market Share – Global Smart Lock Market6.1 By Type6.2 By Technology6.3 By Application6.4 By Regions
7. Type – Global Smart Lock Market7.1 Deadbolt7.2 Lever handles7.3 Padlocks7.4 Others
8. Technology – Global Smart Lock8.1 Wi-Fi8.2 Bluetooth Market
9. Application – Global smart lock market 9.1 Residential 9.2 Hospitality 9.3 Enterprise 9.4 Critical infrastructure 9.5 Other
10. Regions – Global Smart Lock Market 10.1 North America 10.2 Europe 10.3 Asia – Pacific 10.4 ROW
11. Mergers and acquisitions
12. Company Analysis12.1 Allegion Plc12.1.1 Presentation12.1.2 Recent Developments12.1.3 Sales12.2 Assa Abloy AB12.2.1 Presentation12.2.2 Recent Developments12.2.3 Sales12.3 Midea Group12.3.1 Presentation12.3.2 Recent Developments12.3.3 Sales12. 4 Samsung 12 .4.1 Overview 12.4.2 Recent Developments 12.4.3 Sales
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8dbq0b
Research and Markets also offers Custom Search targeted, comprehensive and personalized research services.
Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Director [email protected]
For EST office hours call + 1-917-300-0470 For US / CAN Toll Free + 1-800-526-8630 For GMT office hours call + 353-1-416- 8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907 Fax (outside the US): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and …
- According to the source Global smart lock market (2021 to 2027)
- Check all news and articles from the tech news updates.
For Latest Updates Follow us on Google News
- Show all
- Most Viewed