In this news, we discuss the Realme Q2 Pro, Q2, and Q2i launched with 5G chipsets, prices start at around Rs 11,000.
The Realme Q2 series launched in China after a few recent teasers. The series was supposed to be the brand’s first to ship with Android 11, but sadly it doesn’t. All three phones in the series – Q2 Pro 5G, Q2 5G and Q2i 5G – come with the Realme user interface based on Android 10. All three phones have 5G connectivity, thanks to MediaTek processors. Let’s take a look at the prices of three phones before we talk about their specifications.
Realme Q2 Pro, Q2 and Q2i prices
Realme has priced the Q2 series smartphones as follows:
– Q2 Pro 5G starts at CNY 1799 (around Rs.19,600) for the 128GB storage version. These are light tide and rainbow color variants.
– The second quarter 5G is offered at a price of 1299 CNY (around 14,100 Rs) for the base model, but there will be a reduction of 100 CNY for a limited period. It comes in the colors blue and silver.
– Q2i 5G costs CNY 998 in China, or around Rs 11,000. It is also available in silver and blue colors.
Realme Q2 Pro, Q2 and Q2i specifications
The Realme Q2 Pro comes with a 6.4 inch AMOLED display and runs Android 10. It is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 800U chipset paired with 8GB of RAM and up to 256GB of storage. There is a 16MP camera inside the punch hole, as well as a built-in fingerprint sensor. The Realme Q2 Pro has a 48-megapixel main camera, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera, and two 2-megapixel auxiliary cameras. There is a 3.5mm audio jack and a 4300mAh battery with 65W fast charging.
The mid-range Q2 5G comes with a 6.5-inch 1080p LCD display with a refresh rate of 120Hz. It also runs the Realme user interface based on Android 10. The smartphone is powered by a chipset. MediaTek Dimensity 800U with up to 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage. It has the same set of rear cameras, but the battery is 5000mAh. There is also a 30W fast charge on the battery.
Realme Q2i 5G is the most affordable of the series. It is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 720 processor paired with 4 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage. It has a 6.52-inch 720p display and runs Android 10. There is a 13-megapixel main camera with two 2-megapixel sensors on the back. There is also a fingerprint sensor on the back. The smartphone is backed by a 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging.
Realme has launched a slew of new Q2 series phones in China, but hasn’t said if they will arrive in other countries.
- The Realme Q2 series has finally launched in China.
- There are three phones in the series, Q2 Pro, Q2 and Q2i.
- Realme Q2 series starts for less than CNY 1000 in China.