In this news, we discuss the Samsung releases One UI 2.5 update for Galaxy A71.
Samsung has started rolling out the One UI 2.5 update to the Galaxy A71 in several countries. The latest update brings some improvements and several new features, including Bitmoji Stickers on Always On Display, Split Keyboard, to name a few.
The One UI 2.5 update carries the version number A715FXXU3ATI8 and weighs almost 1GB. The update brings the phone’s security patch level to October 1, 2020.
Here’s what the One UI 2.5 update brings to the Galaxy A71:
- If the quality information on nearby WiFi routers can be measured, this information will appear as very fast, fast, normal, or slow (this feature can be turned on or off in the “Display network quality information” settings.
- When attempting to access a WiFi router with a password, a newly added feature now allows the user to request the WiFi router password from a nearby person who is saved in their contact list and who is already connected to this router (the Request Password button appear on the WiFi password entry screen when you can request a password.
- Bitmoji Stickers are supported on Always On Display. (Clock style)
- A new feature has been added to the keyboard search function which allows the user to search on YouTube
- Shared keyboard is supported in landscape mode
- The search feature on the “Manage Input Languages” screen of the Keyboard Settings page has been recently updated to make it easier to find the keyboard input languages the user wants to add or remove.
- Improved camera quality and stability
- A feature has been added that allows the user to call a person who is registered as a pre-configured SOS message contact
- A feature has been added that allows the user to send SOS location sharing messages every 30 minutes for 24 hours
If you haven’t received the update yet, you can check it manually by going to Settings> System update
- Samsung releases One UI 2.5 update for Galaxy A71