Los Angeles, USA, May 04, 2021 (News) — The Plethora of Clinical Trials Explore Gastric Cancer Treatments: A Status Review by DelveInsight
The Gastric Cancer pipeline will allow the treatment space to become more diverse. Many dominant players assess their drug candidates, such as HER2 t-hank, BOLD 100, DKN-01, Abemaciclib, IBI308, Fruquintinib, Zolbetuximab, SHR 1210, Sintilimab, HX 008, Pamiparib, Tislelizumab, HLX10, HER-Vaxx, Margetuximab, Cabozantinib, RC48-ADC, Futibatinib, Poziotinib, Bemarituzumab, and others that are in different phases of development.
DelveInsight’s “Gastric Cancer Pipeline Insight” report provides comprehensive insights about 240+ companies and 260+ pipeline drugs in the Gastric Cancer pipeline landscapes. It comprises Gastric Cancer pipeline drug profiles, including clinical and non-clinical stage products. It also includes the Gastric Cancer therapeutics assessment by product type, stage, route of administration, and molecule type and further highlights the inactive Gastric Cancer pipeline products.
Some of the key takeaways of the Gastric Cancer Pipeline Report
- Notable companies such as Bold Therapeutics, Hutchison MediPharma, Innovent Biologics, Leap Therapeutics, Eli Lilly and Company, ImmunityBio, Astellas Pharma, and others are developing potential drug candidates to boost the Gastric Cancer pipeline landscape.
- In November 2018, Innovent Biologics entered into a global collaboration agreement with Hutchison China MediTech Limited (Chi-Med), through its Innovation Platform subsidiary Hutchison MediPharma Limited, to evaluate the safety and tolerability of Innovent’s Sintilimab in combination with Hutchison MediPharma’s Fruquintinib in patients with advanced solid tumors.
- In January 2019, Innovent Biologics initiated a randomised, double phase 3 study to determine the efficacy and safety evaluation of Sintilimab or Placebo in Combination with XELOX as first-line treatment in Gastric Cancer patients.
- In June 2020, MacroGenics announced that the U.S FDA had granted Orphan Drug Designation (ODD) to Margetuximab, an investigational, Fc-engineered monoclonal antibody targeting HER2 for the treatment of gastric and gastroesophageal junction cancer.
- In July 2020, LintonPharm announced authorization from the China health authority to proceed with a global phase 3 trial evaluating Catumaxomab in advanced gastric cancer for catumaxomab in patients with peritoneal carcinomatosis, a form of advanced gastric cancer that has spread to the tissue that lines the abdominal cavity.
- In August 2020, Innovent Biologics Inc. of Suzhou had out-licensed ex-China rights for its PD-1 drug Tyvyt (sintilimab) to Eli Lilly and Co. in an expanded license deal.
Get an overview of pipeline landscape @ Gastric Cancer Clinical Trials Analysis
Gastric Cancer, also called Stomach Cancer, is a heterogeneous disease that demands continued attention and research about prevention, early detection, and novel therapeutic options.
Standard treatment for Gastric Cancer comprises Surgery, Endoscopic mucosal resection, Chemotherapy, Radiation therapy, Chemoradiation, Targeted therapy, and Immunotherapy. Targeted therapy is a type of treatment that utilises drugs or other substances to recognize and attack specific cancer cells. Targeted therapies often cause less harm to normal cells than chemotherapy or radiation therapy does. Monoclonal antibodies and multikinase inhibitors are types of targeted therapy utilised in Gastric Cancer treatment.
Gastric Cancer Emerging Drugs
|1.||Sintilimab||Innovent Biologics (Suzhou)||Antibody-dependent cell cytotoxicity; Programmed cell death-1 receptor antagonists||Phase III|
|2.||Fruquintinib||Hutchison MediPharma||Vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 3 antagonists; Vascular endothelial growth factor receptor-1 antagonists||Phase III|
|3.||Pamiparib||BeiGene||Poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase 1 inhibitors, Poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase 2 inhibitors||Phase III|
|4.||HLX10||Henlix Biotech||Programmed cell death-1 receptor antagonists||Phase III|
|5.||Bemarituzumab||Amgen||Type-2 fibroblast growth factor receptor antagonists||Phase II|
|6.||RC48-ADC||RemeGen||Apoptosis stimulants; Cell cycle inhibitors; Tubulin polymerisation inhibitors||Phase II|
For further information, refer to the detailed report @ Gastric Cancer Pipeline Therapeutics
Scope of Gastric Cancer Pipeline Drug Insight
- Coverage: Global
- Major Players: 240+ Key Players
- Prominent Players: Bold Therapeutics, Hutchison MediPharma, Innovent Biologics, Leap Therapeutics, Eli Lilly and Company, ImmunityBio, Astellas Pharma, and many others. Key Drugs Profiles: 260+ Products
- Gastric Cancer Therapies Late-stage (Phase III)
- Gastric Cancer Therapies Mid-stage (Phase II)
- Gastric Cancer Therapies Early-stage (Phase I)
- Gastric Cancer Preclinical stage and Discovery candidates
- Discontinued and Inactive candidates
- Mechanism of Action:
- Vascular endothelial growth factor receptor antagonists
- Programmed cell death-1 receptor antagonists
- DKK1 protein inhibitors
- Claudin 18 protein inhibitors
- Natural killer cell replacements
- Cyclin-dependent kinase 4 inhibitors
- DNA inhibitors
- Molecule Types:
- Small molecules
- Stem cell therapy
- Gene therapy
- Route of Administration:
- Product Types:
- Mechanism of Action:
Key Questions regarding Current Gastric Cancer Treatment Landscape and Emerging Therapies Answered in the Pipeline Report
- What are the current options for Gastric Cancer treatment?
- How many companies are developing therapies for the treatment of Gastric Cancer?
- How many are Gastric Cancer emerging therapies in the early-stage, mid-stage, and late development stages to treat Gastric Cancer?
- What are the key collaborations (Industry-Industry, Industry-Academia), Mergers and acquisitions, and significant licensing activities that will impact the Gastric Cancer market?
- Which are the dormant and discontinued products and the reasons for the same?
- What is the unmet need for current therapies for the treatment of Gastric Cancer?
- What are the current novel therapies, targets, mechanisms of action, and technologies developed to overcome the limitation of existing Gastric Cancer therapies?
- What are the critical designations that have been granted for the emerging therapies for Gastric Cancer?
- How many patents are granted and pending for the emerging therapies to treat Gastric Cancer?
Table of Contents
|1||Gastric Cancer Report Introduction|
|2||Gastric Cancer Executive Summary|
|3||Gastric Cancer Overview|
|4||Gastric Cancer – DelveInsight’s Analytical Perspective In-depth Commercial Assessment|
|5||Gastric Cancer Pipeline Therapeutics|
|6||Gastric Cancer Late Stage Products (Phase III)|
|6.1||IBI308: Innovent Biologics|
|7||Gastric Cancer Mid Stage Products (Phase II)|
|7.1||DKN-01: Leap Therapeutics|
|8||Gastric Cancer Early Stage Products (Phase I)|
|8.1||BOLD 100: Bold Therapeutics|
|9||Gastric Cancer Preclinical Phase|
|9.1||HER2 t-hank: ImmunityBio|
|10||Gastric Cancer Therapeutic Assessment|
|11||Gastric Cancer Inactive Products|
|12||Company-University Collaborations (Licensing/Partnering) Analysis|
|13||Gastric Cancer Key Companies|
|14||Gastric Cancer Key Products|
|15||Gastric Cancer Unmet Needs|
|16||Gastric Cancer Market Drivers and Barriers|
|17||Gastric Cancer Future Perspectives and Conclusion|
|18||Gastric Cancer Analyst Views|
Get a customised pipeline report @ Gastric Cancer Drugs Pipeline Report
DelveInsight’s Gastric Cancer – Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast – 2030 report provides a detailed overview of the disease and a depth understanding of historical and forecasted epidemiology.
DelveInsight’s Gastric Cancer – Epidemiology Forecast 2030 report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical, and forecasted epidemiology of Gastric Cancer in the United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
DelveInsight’ s Gastric Neuroendocrine Tumors – Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast – 2030 report provides a detailed overview of the disease and a depth understanding of historical and forecasted epidemiology.
DelveInsight’s Gastric Ulcers – Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast – 2030 report provides a detailed overview of the disease and a depth understanding of historical and forecasted epidemiology.
DelveInsight’s Head and Neck cancer (HNC) – Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast – 2030 report provides a detailed overview of the disease and a depth understanding.
DelveInsight’s Cervical Cancer Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast – 2030 report provides a detailed overview and comprehension of historical and forecasted epidemiology.
DelveInsight’s, “Insulin Glargine– Biosimilar Insight, 2020,” report provides comprehensive insights about 10+ companies and 10+ marketed and pipeline drugs in the Insulin Glargine Biosimilars landscape.
About DelveInsightDelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports Pharma companies by providing comprehensive end-to-end solutions to improve their performance. It also provides Portfolio Management Services to understand the competencies, leverage strengths to prioritise strategic goals and understand the market’s current needs.
Health News Highlights
- Headline: The Plethora of Clinical Trials Explore Gastric Cancer
- Check all news and articles from the Heath news updates.