When the Communist Party of Vietnam (CPV) meets this week for its 13th National Congress, it will have to vote on a critical issue of leadership succession. But things have taken an unexpected turn, complicating matters on who is pulling the shots in Vietnam for the next five years.
Prior to the congress, the 15th Plenum of the CPV Central Committee met in mid-January to propose new leadership training.
Please subscribe or log in to continue reading the full article.
Get unlimited access to all stories for $ 0.99 / month
- Latest titles and exclusive stories
- In-depth analytics and award-winning multimedia content
- Access all with our no-contract promotional package at only $ 0.99 / month for the first 3 months *
* Baths and conditions of application.
News Highlights Politics
- According to the source Vietnamese succession policy takes an unexpected turn, Opinion News & Best Stories
- Check all news and articles from the Politics news updates.
For Latest Updates Follow us on Google News
- Show all
- Most Viewed